“The worst meal I had in 3 weeks at Disney in Oct '12”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
Ranked #23 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Very over rated and would not survive on the merit of its food alone. I bought the shrimp lovers meal and fried over fried meal made me ill. My daughter pizza was tasteless and she ate a single bite. Avoid at all cost many much better restaurants there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our food was good with good-sized portions. The service was good. A little bit pricey, but I think you always pay a little bit more on these type of themed restaurants. We would go again.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Very busy, I recommend booking. Had a nice dinner. Pricier than other places we ate at, but very enjoyable

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Very average at best. Nice staff, if a little confused. Ordered appetizer with 'cajun' spice; brought 'garlic' spice appy to the table. Told server I hadn't ordered that, reply was "I'll check on that". My comment? "Check all you want sport, I didn't order that". Next course, ordered a hamburger; asked if I wanted cheese, I said no. Burger arrived, covered in melted cheese. Buddy showed up to join us for a snack. Orders a shrimp cocktail (remember the name of the restaurant). Server disappears, returns several minutes later to say "We're out of shrimp cocktail". Again, the name of the restaurant? Finally we ask for a shot of tequilla, waiter recommends Sausa gold, we say great. Disappears, returns with "We no longer carry Sausa gold".
Food quality was 'okay', nothing more; shrimp appetizer cajun style not spicy; burger overly cooked and dry; fries average.
Won't go back.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

nothing it is a good place to eat fast but good food my steak just melted in the mouth the drinks all come in fun glasses and you get to keep the glass, went in the one in New York and found it just as good