Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
Ranked #25 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Escondido, California
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our food was good with good-sized portions. The service was good. A little bit pricey, but I think you always pay a little bit more on these type of themed restaurants. We would go again.

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“great dinner”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Very busy, I recommend booking. Had a nice dinner. Pricier than other places we ate at, but very enjoyable

Visited September 2012
EAST MEADOW
“Out of Shrimp?”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Very average at best. Nice staff, if a little confused. Ordered appetizer with 'cajun' spice; brought 'garlic' spice appy to the table. Told server I hadn't ordered that, reply was "I'll check on that". My comment? "Check all you want sport, I didn't order that". Next course, ordered a hamburger; asked if I wanted cheese, I said no. Burger arrived, covered in melted cheese. Buddy showed up to join us for a snack. Orders a shrimp cocktail (remember the name of the restaurant). Server disappears, returns several minutes later to say "We're out of shrimp cocktail". Again, the name of the restaurant? Finally we ask for a shot of tequilla, waiter recommends Sausa gold, we say great. Disappears, returns with "We no longer carry Sausa gold".
Food quality was 'okay', nothing more; shrimp appetizer cajun style not spicy; burger overly cooked and dry; fries average.
Won't go back.

Visited October 2012
england
“good fun place”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

nothing it is a good place to eat fast but good food my steak just melted in the mouth the drinks all come in fun glasses and you get to keep the glass, went in the one in New York and found it just as good

Visited September 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This was our first time eating and Bubba Gump's and we had a blast. Our service was excellent from the time we arrived. Our food was delicious. The garlic bread appetizer is the best I have ever had. I wish their was a Bubba Gump'sn every state.

Visited October 2012