“Pilot your way to another restaurant”

Smokejumpers Grill - Disney
Ranked #75 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Don't bother with this place it's horrible. Food is canned and tastes stale. There were 6 of us and NO ONE, I mean not one of us enjoyed their food. The burgers were room temperature to COLD IN SPOTS, seriously? Someone in the back doesn't even know how to warm up food. And trust me no cooking is done in the back I am quite sure everything is just heated up. I ordered a blue cheese burger, huge mistake. The patty was cold, the blue cheese was actually itty bitty pieces of cheese in (I am guessing here) a sour cream like base with vinegar added to make it "taste" like blue cheese.. It was disgusting, I didn't even attempt to eat half of my burger. The chili cheese fries were a waste too, I would have preferred if they had used a name brand canned chili at least so I could get some flavor to it. This looked as if someone had opened a can of beans, tomatoes and so on and mixed them together. Slightly warmed them up and threw them on fries with some shredded cheese. HORRIBLE This has to have been the worst meal I have had in my life at a Disney park. The system to get you to the cashier to order is as ridiculous as the food here. Then when you are waiting for your food, in the smallest area known to man, they expect you to flatten yourself so that they can "help" other customers too.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Good burgers and fries. Great condiment bar with fresh romaine lettuce.

Cashier was really friendly and gave us extra Disneyland buttons.

My wife wouldn't let me finish my fries.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Good chicken burgers and salads. Onion rings and fries were good too. It was nice to have a beer with lunch.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a great meal here. There is a topping bar, and you can fix your burger/sandwhich however you like it. The food was fresh, delicious, and a real treat during a busy day in disney!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Plenty of tables to sit. Food very tasty - burgers and salad were all great. Best place to eat in California Adventure.