“Very quick service, good food.”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #65 of 878 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
“Very quick service, good food.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Went here on a Friday night at 6:30 fully expecting to have to wait in line, and indeed there was a small crowd of people waiting at the entrance. However, the staff was outstanding at handling the crowd and we were seated within 5 minutes. Though there was a crowd at the door the whole time we were there, I never saw anyone waiting very long. (yeah, our table was near the entrance, soI could see them) Food was on par with other CPK's that I've been to so no complaints there, and our waitress was very friendly and helpful.

• Visited December 2013

Madera, California
“Great pizza for everyone”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We love the pizza here, there are so many non traditional choices. My daughter even eats the crust here!

Visited November 2013
Layton, Utah
“Great staff, not a bad place, expensive”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Was not sure if I wanted to give three or four stars, settled on treating the staff right and gave four.

Pulled into Anaheim about 7 PM on Tuesday Nov 19. The hotel staff told me about several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel for take out and the CPK was one.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is nice for a cozy meeting and at 8PM on a Tuesday was fairly quiet.

The menu has a lot of "yuppie" types of food listed, and I settled on the supreme/combination (can't remember the menu name) pizza, at $14.95 I figured I had a 12-14 inch pizza. Wrong, it was a 10 inch pizza that was not enough for two people.

I would mark the value at 1 or 2 stars, the wife and I both thought is was a 4 or 5 star for the taste, the environment at 4 or 5 stars (observation only), and the staff at 5 stars.

While I liked what I got, I did not like the cost for what little I got. If you want a nice experience with good/unusual variations on food, and you have money to splurge for a special treat with great treatment it is a good place to try.

As noted by others, this high price may be a Disneyland phenomenon.

• Visited November 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Great pizza”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We had take out from this place one night on our Disney trip and the pizza was surprisingly good! Prices were a little steep but then again everything around Disney seems to be over priced.

Provo, Utah
“Poor service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I sent in my request to have my food ready to pick up when I arrived. I think they started cooking it when I got there. They finally had my food ready about 20 minutes after they were supposed to. I had made the request 5 hours earlier. You'd think they could plan ahead. Food was mediocre at best. Then to top it off the mischarged my credit card. Make sure you check your credit card bill after you go to this place. She probably gave herself a tip - which I defintely didn't do. Very dissapointing.

• Visited November 2013