“Strange Waitress/Great Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Food is always great. Waitress seemed to be on something. She kept talking to me like she didn't understand a word I was saying. I grew up in SoCa, I speak clear English & have no accent or speech impediment. After I ordered she repeated it back to me, then went and ordered the wrong pizza. She said "that's what I heard you say". Makes no sense at all since she repeated it back to me. Love that Disney AP's get 20% off. I love this food, but I always feel it's so overpriced for what you get, so this helps me rationalize the splurge. The grilled chicken on my wonderful salad was perfectly cooked.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Went late at night after Disneyland and the Cheesecake factory was too busy for us to sit and wait for. Had their chicken barbeque pizza and it was delicious. Staff friend, service fast and restaurant bathrooms and front of house very clean. Will eat here again next time I'm in Anaheim.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The California Kitchen is under staffed and very noisey and the food is prepared very fast and under cooked. I would not go there only if the kids were want to eat and then i would name a differnt eatery not California Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We went here twice on our Disney trip and loved it! The food was good, the prices were reasonable and the service was great. Highly recommend the bbq chicken pizza and the grilled peach salad!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is a wonderful place to eat. Great atmosphere, attentive staff and consistently good food.

Our family’s favourites include the Moroccan Salad, Pepperoni Pizza, Herb & Cheese Focaccia and the Four Cheese Ravioli.