“Could use a cleaning”
Review of Slater's 50/50

Slater's 50/50
Ranked #105 of 887 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Food was quite good, ordered the tried and true slaters 50/50 burger, egg was cold on the burger but the burger made up for it. I had the maple bacon shake with it which was awesome, perfect pairing. Note: burgers don't come with fries, you have to order separately. One of my kids ordered the quesadilla, let's just say stick with the burgers here.
Service was very good, attentive server, and on the ball. The place could use a good cleaning. We had to send the cutlery back since there was crusty food on it. The menus had dried mustard and sauce stains on them. The floor was slippery with grease, just overall grossness. Perfect place to watch football with buddies, but not upscale burger joint by any stretch.

1  Thank mweaver27
Heather P, Guest Relations Manager at Slater's 50/50, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Hi there!

Thank you so much for leaving your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your food, and thank you for leaving the comment about out cutlery, we have already shared this feedback with our management team so that we can make sure to fix this issue. We apologize that you had to experience this. Thanks again and we hope you get another chance to visit us in the future.

Heather

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Nice place if you don't mind the infarctus of deliciousness. :)
Their speciality is the "50/50" -- half bacon half beef patty that they use in their really huge burgers.
The waiter was really nice.
They have a nice choice of beers, including local ones.
Last comes the dessert. Crazy bacon dessert of course! I highly recommend the Bacon Blondie. Two blondies, with peanut butter and candied bacon in between and on top... and vanilla ice cream in case you're still hungry (hint: eat the ice cream and get the cake in a box, this monster should last you a week)
Awesome place.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Our family attended Slaters 50-50 to try the burgers that are so highly rated. We had all different kinds of burgers and they were very good. I suggest that if you order medium, that you may want to ask for medium well as a couple of us ordered medium and they were a little underdone. Fries were very good.

This place is very busy, there were a few tables empty when we arrived, but they were full when we left.

Wondermouse

1  Thank Wondermouse
Reviewed October 17, 2013

A little pricy for what we are use to for a burger, but DELICIOUS! We went after seeing it on the Food Network, not disappointed at all!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Be ready to have a huge hamburger. The 50/50 is da bomb. The flavor is really tasty. I like the different ketchup's too bacon ketchup & vodka ketchup (my fav). My husband created his own burger which was ok. The meat seemed a tad tough in comparison to mine. The fries & onion rings were delish too! Had the cucumber mojito and my husband had a beer. Desserts sounds delish but there was no room to indulge on anything more! Def. coming back as I saw some other dishes that caught my eye!

1  Thank Italian80