“Yummy”
Review of Slater's 50/50

Slater's 50/50
Ranked #117 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The best burgers in orange county!! Fried pickles, artichokes and bacon.great full bar and beer selection. Get there early as it gets very packed.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had seen Slater's 50/50 on the travel channel and when I started planning my trip to see the Rangers play the Angels in Anaheim it was first on my list to try. We started with the Fried Bacon Mac n’ Cheese Balls which were out of this world. I had a 50/50 patty with cheddar cheese, thick cut bacon and baconnaise on a bacon pretzel bun, OMG, there are no words. We will definitely be going back to Slater's if we're ever back in Anaheim or the surrounding area.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This review is from the Huntington Beach Location. Slater's 50-50 has taken a great concept (50/50 mix of bacon and ground beef) and expanded it into an entire menu of creative burgers that are incredibly good to eat.
Additionally, the craft beers are great. If you are a "Big Scotch Ale" fan, give the Rough Draft a try. Everyone at my table ate very well and the fries, both sweet potato and regular were great. Cost effective as well.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We always have to make a point if eating here! They make chicken taste so good too! The shakes are so yummy with or without bacon!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My daughter and I are vegeatrians, my husband and sons are meat eaters, we all enjoyed our lunch choices and the beer menu was delightful as well.

1  Thank Katlak