“Best in a long time”

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 973 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Anaheim Hlls
Description: Baci is open Monday through Sunday for private events. thank you please ask for Vittorio .we serve italian food pasta, fish, meats, vegetarian , not pizza .thank you
Reviewed June 30, 2016

My 95-year-old father-in-law and his walker were with us. The staff treated him with dignity and respect. It was a pleasure to see such fabulous service. And the service was the same throughout the entire meal. The best I have seen in a very long time. The food matched the service. The soup and salads were all rated as excellent by the party. The was very, very good and reasonably priced. Each dish I tasted was, the best I have had of that dish. The desserts were varied and of excellent quality. The cappuccino was to the best any of us have had in the US. We entered an 7 PM and left after 10:30 and never were pressured to leave. I will be bringing my entire family here to see how fine dining can be done.

Date of visit: June 2016
Vittorio S, Owner at Baci di Firenze Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Thank you all for supporting. Us we appreciate. Your loyalty be well see you soon ciao from Baci

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We just love Baci. It is worth the drive from the park areas. This is our second visit and we were not disappointed. The service is terrific, the food is outstanding, and it is a lot of fun to sit out on the patio on a beautiful night and enjoy authentic Italian food. The buratta is the best I've ever had and the salted caramel gelato is on par with anything you'd find in Italy. I had the ciopinno which included fish, mussels (because I asked specifically) and clams. Dip the delicious bread and you will be a satisfied diner.

Great service despite a full house. The owner is hands-on and treats each customer with wit and delight. Worth the drive!!

2  Thank FoodieMD
Vittorio S, General Manager at Baci di Firenze Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Thank you for coming back we appreciate. Your effort to drive through the deserted street of Anaheim lol hope to see you all soon ciao a presto

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a great authentic Italian restaurant. Little did we know it would be found in a unassuming strip mall. We did not make reservations and although they were busy the owner immediately rearranged some tables to accommodate our party of five. We had garlic bread appetizers (super good) tomato soup (very good) and the spinach and bacon salad (delicious) for starters. For our main course we had chicken parm (kind of ordinary), fettuccine alfredo (my two youngest split this and it was very good, a pasta dish with angel hair pasta with tomato and basil ( very good) and manicotti (also very good). All in all it was a very pleasing meal. Not cheap, but well worth the money...about $120.00 for a family of five. The staff was super attentive and the owner was amazing.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went up to Anaheim to celebrate my birthday. At first glance we weren't too sure about this place and agreed to leave if it wasn't clean.
Let me tell you not only was it clean, it was classy. The owner really transformed this spot into a very beautiful spot.
We ordered and had a glass of wine. The owner came over and gave our experience a personal touch. He was funny and pleasant and even chatted with our son.
When I tell you this was the best meal I've ever eaten, it's the complete truth. The pasta was cooked to perfection and the sauce was incredible. We had freshly baked bread and the wine was wonderful. I wish there were a location in San Diego. I would visit as often as I could. I know i will be returning next time we're up in Anaheim.

1  Thank Ann L
Reviewed June 25, 2016

Chose this restaurant based on the TA reviews to share a small family and friend birthday dinner for my wife. The mall location caused us some pause but the food and experience was better than expected. We sat out on the patio, which was very nice except for the sun exposure in one seat location. Had an excellent Italian red wine, delicious appetizers, and my homemade spinach pasta was spectacular. My daughter's gluten-free pasta was also excellent with a sauce perfectly balanced. The gelato and tiramisu were all very good. Friendly authentic Italian dining. The kind of place you could become a regular at if it were in your neighborhood.

2  Thank Jeremy E K