“They treat you like family!!”

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
Ranked #3 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Anaheim Hlls
Description: For information about the menu, go to Baci Anaheim website.
Evansville, Indiana
“They treat you like family!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was in Anaheim for a trade show and we went to Baci not just one evening...but two evenings for dinner! Each time we were greated warmly by the owner Vittorio. What is fun is they have such an extensive wonderful Italian menu, but let Vittorio make you a dish that is NOT on the menu!

Our 2nd evening was out of this world,,,,there were 5 of us and Vittorio asked us what we liked and then he brought out 5 plates to be shared ranging from scallops to veal chops to a seasoned sirloin and pastas. Their Bolognese is also extremely good. HIs wine selections were also surperb and several members in our party were copying down the labels of the wines we selected.

Vittorio is such a warm gentleman with wonderful sense of humor and tells great stories. I have been to fabulous Italian eateries all across the East Coast, Midwest and in Vegas as well...but Baci is one of the best I have been to. I would have to return to Baci if I find myself in Anaheim area again!!!

I can easily see why it is rated #1 on Trip Advisor for this area!!

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
“Excellent! !!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had the seafood pasta special and eggplant parm. Both were delicious! Service was wonderful! Slightly pricey but worth it. Best Italian food I have had in years!

1 Thank bmatt86
Bellevue, WA
“A delicious taste of Italy - the real thing!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Authentic Italian experience - fresh, delicious food and wonderful staff. Family of 4 visiting from out of town and could not have been more delighted. We have travelled a few times to Italy and this restaurant is the real thing. Warm, friendly, unpretentious and serving excellent dishes! The arugula and radicchio salad, bruschetta, pasta Vittorio, pasta Alfredo and Arrabiata were superb. Vittorio and Gianfranco were lovely hosts - an unexpected gem in Anaheim. Grazie!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank TravelBunch
San Diego, California
“Like we were regulars”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We made reservations for 6 adults and one baby for dinner at this place on our way to Disneyland. Due to several reasons, we arrived late. My wife, the baby and I were there 10 mins late, and we apologized and told Vittorio that the others were on their way. Vittorio showed us to our table and gave us a menu to keep us "occupied" while we were waiting. Our friends took a while and we got rather uncomfortable. But Vittorio stayed very friendly and only mentioned once that he had other guests for our table at a certain time but he would try to seat them somewhere else. When our friends finally arrived, another half hour later, we suggested to skip the appetizers, to save Vittorio some time. But he wouldn't have it: "I waited so long for you guys and now you wanna get out quickly? No no, I will bring you an assortment of appetizers.".

All in all, the food was extremely tasteful! The wine that our friends got served as a suggestion by Vittorio was delicious, according to them. Then the dessert was phenomenal as well: the sorbet ice cream (mango 1x and lemon 1x) was very flavorful, also the pistachio ice cream tasted very authentic. The tiramisu was enormous and yummy.

Vittorio is a very humorous waiter (I thought he was the owner), always joking with all the customers, in a very relaxed way. When we left, he hugged all the females and shook hands with the guys: it felt like we were already regulars! If we're ever in the neighborhood again, we will definitely eat here again!

The only cons:
- we didn't really get served on (drinks, water, bread) while we were waiting for the rest of our party to arrive
- the gluten-free pasta was not the best she ever had, according to our one gluten-intolerant friend

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank jopsvanthof
chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was a part of a group that was visiting Anaheim from Connecticut and we chose Baci di Firenzi based on the positive Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The owner takes all orders and makes sure every customer has a great experience. He reduced the price on a bottle of wine we ordered because we had to wait 30 minutes for a table. I order the Linguini Forna and the sauce was flawless as well as the seafood mixture. What we most enjoyed was that this was off the beaten path and the genuine type of Italian restaurant one would find in the Best "Little Italy" sections of the United States. Overall, I most highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013