“Great Food and Great Service”

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Anaheim Hlls
Description: For information about the menu, go to Baci Anaheim website.
chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was a part of a group that was visiting Anaheim from Connecticut and we chose Baci di Firenzi based on the positive Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The owner takes all orders and makes sure every customer has a great experience. He reduced the price on a bottle of wine we ordered because we had to wait 30 minutes for a table. I order the Linguini Forna and the sauce was flawless as well as the seafood mixture. What we most enjoyed was that this was off the beaten path and the genuine type of Italian restaurant one would find in the Best "Little Italy" sections of the United States. Overall, I most highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Soutnern California
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We are repeat customers and again found the food to be excellent. Vittorio recommended a bruchetta/mozzarellla appetizer that was wonderful. Our out of town relatives joined us and were impressed with the food. One criticism is the pricing of the wines. The list is very extensive but overpriced

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We promised we would write a review after leaving the restaurant and 5 months later we remembered although it certainly was not an unforgettable experience.
We found the restaurant through Trip Advisor after seeing the prices of the restaurants within Disneyland and how tacky they all looked.

I can't remember exactly what I ate - just that it was a pasta dish and it was sooo delicious, the best pasta I have ever tasted. The waiters were very friendly and welcoming as if we were stepping into their home as guests. Being typical British we were initially a little reserved about how chatty the waiters were but actually they were not intrusive in anyway and we had lots of laughs with them. It felt like we were sitting outside in Italy, not near a car park in America! It was quite pricey, well particularly as we were budget travelers but it was well worth the extra cash. We wish there was something equivalent to Baci di Firenze Trattoria in England!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TrippyHippy G
Anaheim, CAlifornia, USA
“Most authentic experience in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've spent alot of time in Italy and so I'm always on the hunt for experiences that will transport me there. I love the fact that they have daily specials which I prefer over ordering from the menu. Vittorio also made some recommendations for an appetizer which ended up being a combination of things on the menu. The best part for me though, is that the three people working in the front (vs the kitchen) spoke Italian. Do you know how hard it is to find Italian speakers in an Italian restaurant?!?!?! I loved my sepia tagliatelle which was one of the specials and their tiramisu was made the same as how I make it. This will definately be a regular spot for me.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank CathieH_11
Red Deer
“Amazing service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

What a great break from the Disney restaurants. Real Italian food and service. Vittorio is a great host and makes sure your evening is one to remember. The pastas were great. My veal rack was excellent. He picked us out an amazing Brunello and the sorbets were a great ending.

• Visited December 2012