“**LOVELY MEAL AT TIFF'S**”

Tiffy's Family Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 878 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Anaheim Resort
Description: Corner of West Katella, opposite Coco's 1060 W Katella Ave Anaheim, CA 92802 PHN: 714-635-1801
Gore, New Zealand
“**LOVELY MEAL AT TIFF'S**”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We came across Tiff's one night on our way back to the hotel and were pleased we stopped here as our meals were all really good and tasty - would happily go back. Good value for money too!

• Visited April 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Quick and Tastey”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My significant other and I had 40 minutes before the shuttle arrived to leave for Florida so we came here and asked if it could be quick, and they said no problem. It was indeed quick, and I got french toast which I love, it was good. Our waiter was nice, I learned that there is no sweet tea in California, haha. This restaurant looks better on the inside then I was expecting. I would eat here again.

• Visited May 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Pretty good”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The food was very good but when the cup of coffee came and there was lipstick on it and appeared dirty it grossed me out. The atmosphere was nice and so were the staff.

Visited April 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“just ok”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Pancakes so dry kids wouldnt eat them my sons eggs slimy my husband and brother got the cinnamon bun french toast they loved it i got the breakfast croissant ok but ask for scrambled eggs fried egg whites were greasy i just assumed eggs were scrambled excellent waitress

Visited March 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Typical American style restaurant”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

So, there is lots of parking, and it is a large establishment, so easy to get seats. Service with H2O was quick, although the kitchen didn't seem so quick. The selection is quite varied, but the meals are a standard fare, lacking in presentation and taste. Deserts seem to be good, but are not cheap. It didn't seem as good this holiday trip and we will try other spots.

Cheers,