“Best Dinner in Disneyland”
Review of Big Thunder Ranch Barbeque - CLOSED

Big Thunder Ranch Barbeque
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Friendly servers, great food that never ends, best dining value in Disneyland. Make reservations in advance as it does get crowded. Desserts look good but we dont get to try it because we are so full from the all you can eat ribs, chicken, corn, etc.

2  Thank aloha68

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have to admit I had reservations about this one - thought it would be all volume no taste. That was not the case! The ribs are fall-off-the-bone excellent. I've never had such good corn on the cob - I think it is soaked in butter or something because we all agreed it was worth the $$ just for that. Even the beans are good. Perhaps it was all about the experience; Disney, beautiful day, warm friendly servers, but it just all came together. I'd highly recommend adding Big Thunder Ranch BBQ to your plan.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

What can be better than a buffet at Disneyland with unlimited Disney fountain coke and awesome desserts??? That's right... nothing.

During a recent Birthday trip to the happiest place on earth, my Husband and I decided to try out, for the first time ever, the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ. Now, I've been to Disneyland at least twice a year every year of my life and have NEVER tried out this place, so I was really looking forward to this new experience. The Hubs made a reservation and we were sat quickly. They even asked if we wanted our own table or were ok sharing. Since it was my bday, we opted to sit alone and I appreciated them asking.

Big Thunder Ranch is a family style buffet. You get ribs, chicken, sausage, corn on the cob, beans, corn bread, and soda/iced tea. There was A LOT of food! Everything was great, but my fav was the sausage and corn bread. For dessert we ordered the smores bake, based on yelp suggestions. IT IS HUGE! Since it was my Birthday, I was expecting some candles and a song, but that didn't happen. Thankfully, my Husband planned ahead and brought our own candles... this was a nice touch.

I found the service to be pretty good. At times it was a bit slow, but I really didn't mind... it gave us time to digest the massive amounts of food we were served. I am so happy we found this hidden Disney gem. It was so nice to sit outside and take a break from the craziness and it really felt like we were on a ranch (ranch singing was also included- nice touch). We will for sure be back on our next trip to Disneyland.

2  Thank travelfoodie1018
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is an all-you-can-eat ranchstyle restaurant and the eatin' is good! The ribs and baked beans grabbed my attention, although the cornbread and bbq chicken were good as well. Skip breakfast and then hit this place for a Big lunch. You may want a snack later, but this is truly a stick-to-your-ribs meal that will fuel your enitre day of walking in the park.

1  Thank Chipakaleo
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Ate here with 10 people. Decent options for folks. Everything was very good. Service was a bit slow. We'd go again.