“Surprisingly good but expensive.”

Wine Country Trattoria
Ranked #51 of 872 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Saint Paul
“Surprisingly good but expensive.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Our family of four did the prixe fixe menu with the World of Color. Service and food quality all very good. bottle of wine and two soft drinks total with tip $250. For $42 per person you got salad, entree and desert sampler. And reserved standing area for show.

Kensington, Connecticut
“Food and wine excellent”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had a table outside by the parade and it was so great to watch and relax while we had our wine and dinner. Then we had tickets to the Wonderful World of Color Show. Food was delicious. Give it a try.

Visited December 2012
Placerville, California
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We always eat here once each trip down. Food is very good. Shrimp Scampy was perfect. Staff seemed a little thin, as they would disappear for long periods. Note- with Cars Land now open, the noise does bleed over a little to the restaurant. Not bad, but noticeable from last visit.

Visited January 2013
Texas
“World of Color Dining”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I basically booked this restaurant for the opportunity to get reserved seating for the World of Color show. My party of 4 ate here for lunch. All of us began with Minestrone - we all agreed that it was good. For the entree I ordered the Tuscan salad with chicken. I thought it was very good. The others in my party ordered the grilled chicken sandwich and the lasagna rustica. The sandwich was deemed good, but the lasagna was not enjoyed. This price fixe meal also included sample size desserts which were met with mixed opinions. All in all, though expensive, it did serve the purpose of getting us reserved tickets. The area in which we watched the show, while close, was a flat area in which to stand. Due to the short height of 2 of us, we were unable to see much of the the projections on the water, though. Would I spend this much again? Only if I wanted to see the show. Otherwise, I would probably eat someplace else.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank free2bee
Detroit, Michigan
“Gluten Free Friendly. Outstanding”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I cant say enough great things about this place. WOW. Chief Vogt came to our table to check on our Gluten allergy. She informed us she had gluten free pasta and that she could Tailor most of the dishes with a few exceptions. All three of us had the Bolognese with Gluten Free pasta. It was really good. They also brought out Gluten free warm bread. It was like we were in Disney land and we were. I'm now telling a secret, Chief Vogt I hope you don't mine. She has a stash of yummy brownies with ice cream. YES their gluten free. Outstanding lunch. We also did the wine tasting and had a glass of Sangria. This is a must stop while at California Adventure's

• Visited January 2013