“Pricey, but nice break from the parks”

Wine Country Trattoria
Ranked #65 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I got a surprise day without the teens during our 6-day hopper and decided to stop off here and have a beer and a tapa while overlooking Cars Land. The tapa menu was very limited, only 5 items. We chose the Tenderloin Panini. The food was good, the beer was cold. It was a nice little break from the parks.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We bought the dinner package in order to get reserved "seating" for the World of Color show at California Adventure - and it was worth it. Unlike Disney, you can order alcohol in Cal Adv Park, and I appreciated the good wine I had with my 3-course prix fixe dinner. Service was terribly slow though, and by the time I saw my waiter, I had eaten most of the well done filet that was supposed to be medium. Even though it was overcooked, it was still very good.

Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

I have mixed feelings about this experience. My family had the World of Color dining option. On the one hand, I was not impressed at all with our meal. My husband, daughter and i had the filet and it was just ok. Our waiter was kinda indeferent. He wasnt rude or anything but his service just wasnt great. Maybe the only reason I noticed was because the tables all around us had a waiter that gave excellent service and I was a little jealous. (Mauricio) I believe was his name and he seemed to take his time with each table and explain everything. I felt as if our meal was rushed. The ambiance of the resturaunt is terrible. It felt like we were sitting in an unfinished waiting area or something like that. On the other hand, the World of Color reserved dining area is excellent. Although we still had to be there extremely early. We had the 9:00 tickets and we went about 7:40 to check to see if there was a line for the reserved area. There were a few people waiting and they let us in around 7:50 or so. Then slowly they started letting more groups in. So had we not been there or waited till 8:45 like the ticket said we would have not been happy. So, as far as the meal is concerned, not worth it. If you want a great viewing area for World of Color then maybe. Either way, it is rather pricey.

1  Thank bybre
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Nice ambiance. Great food & wine & snack-able selections, but a smudge expensive. Not complaining...we have only eaten there once & I have snacked & had wine there 2 other times. Its a nice relaxing spot for a break...a wine break for adults, and a mini snack break for the kids. Food is great from what I remember.! No left-overs. lol :)

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We booked the picnic lunch/dinner with World of Color passes. We decided to eat it for lunch as we were hungry. Kids got PB&J and were very happy with their cupcake.
Wife got the cheese and I got the salmon. The summary is: good quality for a cold box lunch, but there is not much of it. No problem, good excuse to go get a pretzel or cotton candy! Very convenient, zero line at noon.