“A Forgettable Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My family and I were really looking forward to eating here for our New Year's Eve dinner. My husband and I were there a couple months ago, and loved the food. This time, however, the meals were just okay and many arrived at the table cold. Service was slow, and not very accommodating.

1  Thank Kelly_Ann_Brown
There are newer reviews for Wine Country Trattoria

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We had such a nice time...the atmosphere was perfect...wine was great too..mmmm good.Great Place...

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Italian can be excellent, it can also be terrible. Wind Country Trattoria is somewhere in between. The atmosphere is great with piped in music and the feeling of an old Tuscan farm house.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This restaurant has upstairs or downstairs seating. The upstairs is quiet and away from the bustle of the DCA crowds. The atmosphere is more upscale and the service was excellent! The food was delicious and all for a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

My wife and I go to Disneyland on a semi-frequent basis but have never eaten at the Wine Country Trattoria before. She thought it was "OK" but not worth the price. I like meat and potatos types of filling meals and this food is more like faux gourmet food that leaves you wanting to go to another location for more reasonably priced and filling fare. The service was mediocre and we were largely ignored (the manager/supervisor was a major jerk) and not of the quality you would expect from a Disney location. I won't be back.