“NOT AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED”

Wine Country Trattoria
Ranked #54 of 884 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed December 25, 2011

My wife and I go to Disneyland on a semi-frequent basis but have never eaten at the Wine Country Trattoria before. She thought it was "OK" but not worth the price. I like meat and potatos types of filling meals and this food is more like faux gourmet food that leaves you wanting to go to another location for more reasonably priced and filling fare. The service was mediocre and we were largely ignored (the manager/supervisor was a major jerk) and not of the quality you would expect from a Disney location. I won't be back.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

The menu was good and, for an amusement park, was reasonably priced. We shared dishes and none of us found anything we didn't like. Located in Disney's California adventure it makes a nice stop over. We ate there because we got the ticket packet for Fantasmic, I'll do it again in the near future

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Good food! Excellent wine selection and a great place to relax after walking all day.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

My daughter and I lucked out when we were walking past this restaurant at a time we were hungry! Went in and had the best dinner we had had in the Disneyland area. So good, in fact, that we went back the next and final night! Service was very good!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Glad I didn't read the reviews here before going. In Disney Parks for 5 days and we ended up going to Wine Country Trattoria twice because we enjoyed it so much the first time! Our server was a gem, and both meals delicious, although the shrimp scampi pasta got slightly higher marks than the clam pasta. Also had dessert one night (an espresso lava-type cake) which was to die for. We were too late to make reservations to sit inside, so we were on the patio which was quite chilly in the evenings when we were there, and the outdoor heaters didn't really reach us. That's the only negative we found. But we went because we were hungry, and were more than impressed by both our server (we had the same one both nights, so can't speak about others) and the food.

1  Thank SeeTheWorld73