“Stop! Read this review first before eating here.”

Wine Country Trattoria
Ranked #53 of 866 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Calgary, Canada
“Stop! Read this review first before eating here.”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My family and I had dinner here to take advantage of their World of Color preferred dining package. The meal was terrible, the service even worse. It came to $148 for three of us, including two small glasses of wine. We were treated as if we didn't exist by our waitress, similar to "Oh, right - are you still here?" The service was so bad, the manager, without even speaking to us, gave us a $20 refund, so obviously they knew how bad it was. Another family at an adjacent table with the same waitress complained to the manager after their meal about the lack of service and bad food. If you are thinking of eating here to get the "preferred viewing" for WoC, don't bother. You will have the pleasure of getting absolutely soaking wet (similar to taking a shower, but with your clothes on) and you are unable to move to another location. That is Disney's definition of "preferred viewing". Consider yourself warned. P.S. When I went to Disney's guest services to complain about the food and the service, they basically told me "Oh well, you should complain on-line to Disney about this." So here I am - just not exactly where they thought I would!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank aawchoo c

Glasgow
“Unexpectedly fantastic!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

You don't really expect great food at a theme park. The pasta with fresh prawns was one of the best dishes we had during out 3 week trip. Delicious bread and dip. Absolutely fab and great to sit down and be served in the outdoor shade.

Newport, Rhode Island
“Good classy place to eat in Disney”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Have been to Disney twice and both times ate at wine country. They have exquisite itailian food and an awesome drink selection. Kid friendly as well!

Twain Harte, California
“WOW! I was surprised!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I honestly wasn't expecting much from a dinner at Disneyland (well, California Adventures). But we had a very lovely dinner here prior to the evening World of Color water show. If you want Priority Viewing for the watershow, you can have dinner here (3-course Prix Fixe) and get a ticket for a great location.

Entree choices were varied (choice of soup or salad) and included a rather fabulous tray of bit-sized desserts. We were especially impressed with the quality of the vegetables and sauces on the entrees, as well as the portion sizes. Service was very good, the setting/ambience was very pleasant, and all of us were extremely pleased with our evening. Rather pricey ($40 per as of July 2011) but we decided it was commensurate with Disney prices overall, and worth it for the quality we received.

san francisco
“enjoyed our dinner, but World of Color seating was terrible”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We had a very early dinner so it wasn't very crowded. Service was good. We were seated upstairs in a covered area. We were not cold. My daughter and I had the Seafood pasta. I thought the scallops were very good. One of my sons had the beef and thought the potatoes were excellent. My husband had the fish special which was done just right. My other son had the chicken which he also said was very good, but it didn't look all that special. Some of us had the salad and some of us had the Italian wedding soup. No complaints on either. Dessert was a taste of a cherry tart, tiramisu, hazelnut mousse and panna cotta. Everything was very good, but I've had better tiramisu. It was pricey, but very good.

We received the World of Color passes with our bill. Seating for World of Color is just horrible. It's crowded, areas that were initially roped off were later opened for latecomers. People banged their strollers around. Parents put their kids on their shoulders in the front, basically blocking everyone else behind them. If you want to eat here, that's fine, but it's not worth the World of Color passes.

3 Thank gracieg