“Delicious food!”

Loreley Restaurant
Ranked #540 of 893 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: German
Reviewed November 3, 2009

I had the beef roulade with red cabbage, mashed potatoes, and sauerkraut and my husband had the veal cutlet with chantrelle mushrooms and cream sauce and spaetzle. We enjoyed the food very much. The service was good but a bit slow. The restaurant was decorated with pumpkins and fall leaves and carnations on the tables. After eating, we went outside to the tent and enjoyed the Oktoberfest with a band from Germany.

1  Thank Treeless
Reviewed August 2, 2009

This was the first time in my life I couldn't finish a serving of weiner schnitzel. It was absolutely horrible. I never skip dessert but did in this case because I was afraid it would be as bad as the schnitzel. On a positive note, the goulash soup was excellent.