“Not enough highchairs and bad service”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 39 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We went in for dinner one day and they told me it would be a minute on a highchair. I stayed standing up holding my toddler for about 15 minutes until I was finally able to get a hold of someone for a highchair (no server in sight). I was then told sorry they didn't have enough. So I had to eat my dinner with one hand. That's enough to make this mama never go back. Thanks for ruining what was supposed to be a relaxing dinner. The staff wasn't helpful at all. No one cared when I brought it up.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,788)

996 - 1,000 of 2,788 reviews

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I went to the Cheesecake Factory restaurant with a group of 12. Of course it took a little time for them to find us a place, but they were truthful about the waiting time and that was appreciated.

The place is great, the service was top and the food... WOW! There is food for everyone and everything looked good and everyone loved it.

We all enjoyed a real good meal and thanks to the cooks and staff!

Brilliant.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Always love it when we are in a town with the Cheesecake Factory. We also enjoyed Bubba Gumps. We even went there twice just to make sure we got to try more items. When you're near, you gotta go.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Always Great food. Always Great service. Always Great cocktails. Parking was free with validation and was ample.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at CheeseCake factories across the country and this was the worst ever!
The service was awful. The waiter was arrogant and condescending. He messed up the order completely. What came out was just plain bad. It's hard to mess up a salad but they did. My daughters shrimp pasta was full of shrimp shell. My entree salad comprised lettuce and little else. No evidence of dressing or shredded poultry. My wife's wine verged on vinegar.
I appreciate that Annaheim is somewhat depressed economically, despite the presence of Disney, and it's important to maintain affordable prices but there's a limit and this was it.
I must add though that the manager did come over and comped my wife and daughters meal. (I didn't want to complain.)
Essentially I have found that CheeseCake restaurants across the country maintain a uniform standard of excellence. This was an outlier to be avoided at all costs.