“Can't wait to visit again”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 39 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed July 14, 2016

On my visit the first week of May my wife and I made our requisite Cheesecake Factory pilgrimage. My best friend gives me Cheesecake Factory gift cards for Christmas every year. At least one vacation each year ends up with a Cheesecake Factory nearby. I have been enjoying them for at least 20 years and it is always a treat. So much to choose from and portions large enough to share so you have room for CHEESECAKE! Highly recommend stopping by and if nothing else get desert. The quality and aesthetically pleasing atmosphere at every Cheesecake Factory is worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,788)

Reviewed July 13, 2016

This is the perfect place for meal anytime of the day. They not only a wide variety of food to choose from but the service is excellent in its class

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

We visited for lunch and then dinner the next night! We had great service both visits. We were in town visiting Disneyland and wanted a nice sit down meal and stopped in and had 2 great meals. We liked the huge menu, something for everyone. I highly recommend the Bang Bang chicken and shrimp. It's a big portion and you can easily split it with someone. Anything from pasta to Chicken and steak to salads and sandwiches. But, you must save roo. For a slice of one of their cheesecakes!

Reviewed July 12, 2016

I took my wife to Cheesecake Factory Restaurants for Mother's Day,we had Steak Diane well grill was so great and my wife really like it!

Thank ODA Transportat... T
Reviewed July 11, 2016

We've been eating here at least once each trip to Disneyland. If it's peak Disneyland season, there can be a wait but on our last trip, it was off-peak so we waited a couple of minutes or so to be seated. The menu is huge but we always share the Chicken Madeira plate. They even portion it into two so we each have our own plate. We also always get a piece of cheesecake but usually eat a few bites there, then take the rest to-go. This past trip we got the Key Lime, yum! The inside of the restaurant looks like it could be a restaurant in a Vegas hotel and the service is good too.

Date of visit: May 2016