“A nice place to eat outside of Disneyland”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 39 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed July 11, 2016

We've been eating here at least once each trip to Disneyland. If it's peak Disneyland season, there can be a wait but on our last trip, it was off-peak so we waited a couple of minutes or so to be seated. The menu is huge but we always share the Chicken Madeira plate. They even portion it into two so we each have our own plate. We also always get a piece of cheesecake but usually eat a few bites there, then take the rest to-go. This past trip we got the Key Lime, yum! The inside of the restaurant looks like it could be a restaurant in a Vegas hotel and the service is good too.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,788)

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I went with my family after a long day at Disney. We have been to the Cheesecake Factory in Vegas and it was amazing. We sat on the patio at this location and the table was dirty. When the food came I took 3 bits from my sandwich and it was a soggy mess so I just ate the cold fries. We didn't see waitress come by so we all never got offered a refill at all. I had to share my sons spaghetti. Why she finally came by I told her about the sandwich and she said I should of told her earlier. I said you were no were to be seen. That got ignored. She walked away and came back again with the bill. Not even a mention of refills. I looked at my bill and they didn't even take the gross sandwich off and the waitress said her manager told her not to take it off as I didn't give them a chance to fix it. I would of if she would of come by. So I stopped at the del taco down the street. My wife had pasta to and it was ok. I would recommend the Cheesecake Factory any where else just not this one. The service is horrible. It was a waste of $75.00

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank hrderthnu
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I love Cheesecake Factory! Share plates they are very well served. Even the salads. Besides....the cheese cake for dessert is a must! Leave space for it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I know this is a chain, and we have one where we lived, but had never eaten in one before. The Cheescake Factory near Disneyland was excellent. Good service and great food. The calamari appetizer was light and crispy - outstanding! All the food, even the cheesecakes, were great. (Of course!)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Always a great place to eat when traveling especially when you like their dishes. Hibachi steak is always a good meal.
The four of us dined here and two of our dishes came almost five minutes later this is not normal for the factory. What's going on here, kitchen problems? Let's fix the problem

Date of visit: June 2016