“Delicious”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Variety of cheesecake on offer is unbelievable. Staff are very friendly and ready to assist. Note of caution, when you get the menu they also give you a brochure with nutritional information. Included in this information is the calorific value of everything on the menu. I would advise don't read this, just order what you fancy and enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,336)

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited during a trip to Disneyland. The food was okay, warm with flavor. However the service was what stood out, my 11 year olds brother food was late in coming out and they offered us an appetizer of our choice. We selected hot wings, and to our surprise when the check came they also comped his meal. The manager was very attentive and came to the table herself. I would visit again :)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed their Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake. It was very good. We will return again the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Really wanted to like this restaurant - very popular, busy, and great interior. Too few nachos came with guacamole - flagged down waiter to bring more and they came AFTER main course had arrived. Mains were very large and not great tasting. Pointed out that my son did not like his meal - he's not picky, it wasn't as expected - and nothing was done about it. My other son's burger was charred black. My meal went back obviously barely touched and no mention of it by waiter.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We arrived in Anaheim in the late afternoon for our Disneyland vacation. We decided on Cheesecake Factory and tried calling to make reservation, unfortunately, they don't take reservation and we had to wait in long. When we arrived, there were a crowd outside (and inside) the waiting areas. This is Saturday night so the crowd is expected. Fortunately for us, we only have to wait about 20 minutes before being seated.
All of us enjoyed our dinner and I must recommend the Louisiana Chicken Pasta. I will go back just for this again.
Tip: The portion is huge (for Asian standard) so good idea to share. But if you really cannot finish, you can always ask to take a bag.