“Amazing ! ”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
“Amazing ! ”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I loved the Cheesecake Factory. The portions were huge the food was beautiful and even although it was really busy we were seated straight away and the service was brilliant. They have the biggest menu I've ever seen and even the most fussy eater would find something they liked. I would definitely recommend here !

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
S.F. Bay Area
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were seated right away on a busy night. Service was top notch and food was delicious. My first visit to a Cheesecake Factory, very impressed with the operation.

1 Thank gub927
Dawson Creek, Canada
“Great service and food”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

went here intending to have lunch and cheesecake, but lunch was so yummy we were completely stuffed after. I had the luau salad with salmon instead of chicken and my kids shared the lunch grilled salmon, both were delicious and very big portions for lunch! the server was also very nice.

Chico, California
“Not even close to the Cheesecake Factory that I normally eat at”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Lacked in service and in food quality. The cilantro rice was very dry and more like white dried rice with very little cilantro if any at all. The stuffed tortilla were like they used a different recipe than other cheesecake restaurants

“Awesome”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We have had only one prior experience with Cheesecake Factory and that was in Atlanta Georgia. That visit was tremendous so this had high expectations and I wasnt disappointed. As busy as they were I never felt like I wasnt being waited on. While the food isnt cheap it isnt overpriced and everything from appetizers to the cheesecake itself are huge portions. Heck my sons kids pizza was roughly the size of a medium at most pizza chains. My wife's Steak Diane and Shrimp Scampi made me wish I had chose that not bc my food wasnt good this was just better. Be warned although jumbo shrimp you only get 3 but were amazing. I had the Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta and it wasnt exactly asbi expected but awesome nonetheless. Not a single one of were able to finish our meals esp after the piled high appetizers. May I recommend the Buffalo Blasts!!! My experience was awesome and any chance I have to return to a C.F. I will take it.