“An Aussie's dream restaurant”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 34 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Perth, Australia
“An Aussie's dream restaurant”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My 17-yr-old daughter and I dined here in early December 2013, while on holiday in the US. I'm writing this review now (nearly 5 months later) because every time we dine out in Perth, Australia, she is very quick to remind me about how wonderful the cheesecake factory was in comparison! After reading any menu in Perth, she quietly moans "I miss the cheesecake factory" It's interesting to read other Aussie's reviews because they all found it to be the same us we did- very cheap for the great quality and such as huge menu to choose from. We also could not manage to leave room for dessert, but I do remember counting the dessert choices on the menu and I think it was 44! We loved the complimentary bread. Yes, fellow Australians, I said "complimentary". When do we ever hear that word in a restaurant in Australia? I think my meal was 'shrimp' with angel hair pasta (what we would call 'king prawns') and it was delicious! As we couldn't fit in dessert, after our dinner, we vowed to go to the Cheesecake Factory again before our holiday was over and we did, for lunch at Beverly Hills. Unfortunately, we didn't count on the size of the lunch specials. My daughter's pizza with salad was a family sized pizza with a huge Caesar salad (more like 2 meals in one) so alas, again - no room for dessert! Saving madly for the next US trip. No more eating out in Oz will help:)

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Chandigarh
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Though the place was packed when we visited and there was waiting, they were still very nice and helpful and quick in getting tables for the patrons. Our server helped us in eliding what to eat and we were glad we went with they recommendations. Though not the best place to visit with hyperactive kids, it is definitely one of the places I do love to eat at!

Visited February 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Best Food Ever”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was my first visit to any Cheesecake Factory and it did not disappoint. We had a short wait before we were seated but not long enough to complain about.
Since I had never seen a Cheesecake Factory before I was a little disappointed when it didn't look like the one on The Big Bang Theory haha.

The food was amazing. I order chicken with cashews and rice, portion sizes were huge. And the cheesecake was to die for.
I just wish we had this food chain in Australia!

• Visited May 2013
Anaheim, California
“Good food 5 minute walk from Disneyland”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

If your family is REALLY hungry at Disneyland the Cheesecake Factory is the place to go. Located in the Garden Walk, only a five minute walk from the park, it will satisfy everybody’s appetite. They have a wide selection of good food and everything comes in big hungry-man portions. The prices are a little steep but nothing like the mind-boggling cost it would take to fill up a starving family at a restaurant at Mickey’s house.

• Visited February 2014
Anaheim, California
“Horrible Wait Time on Weekends”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Everyone who's hungry and coming from Disneyland will expect to wait 2+ hours here on a weekend. In February, we waited 1.5 hour and was told it could be another 1.5 hour wait time. We arrived at 6:45pm and was hoping to get a table for a party of 8. By 8:30pm we were so frustrated we ate at Bubba Gumps because their wait time was less than 15-20 mins. It's just horrible, if you really want to eat at Cheesecake Factory, may I suggest eating at the one in Brea if you have a car and don't mind driving another 15 mins or so.

Bottom line: The wait time is NOT worth it. The food isn't all that.

Visited February 2014