“Chicken Fingers at Cheesecake Factory! Score!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 34 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Kelowna
“Chicken Fingers at Cheesecake Factory! Score!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've been to several Cheesecake Factories and never been disappointed. Food and service is always good.

My son who has autism was set on chicken fingers, luckily they have these on their menu. We went on a Friday afternoon around 1. No line-up, easy to get a table for my mom, myself and my son.

Server was friendly and efficient. I asked her about a couple of the salads on the menu. She admitted she wasn't much of a salad eater but did tell me which ones were most popular. I had the French market salad (think that was the name) and it was delicious. My son was impressed with his chicken strips and my mom liked them too.

The candy cane/peppermint bark cheesecake was looking mighty fine in the dessert window but I managed to say no to the temptation.

Decor/atmosphere was very inviting and updated. Restrooms were clean and updated. Was about a 10 minute walk from our hotel at Desert Palms Inn & Suites.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
“Really nice!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Once we got past the long wait and slow service everything was a plus. We waited about 30 minutes after being told we had a 1 hour wait. The food took a fair bit of time coming out. For those needing a quick meal (in holiday season) this was not the place to go.

The servers were nice, friendly, and minimal issues encountered. The menu was the largest I've ever seen and you cannot go through it without finding something to your liking. The portions were very good and the quality was excellent. We highly enjoyed our meal.

• Visited December 2013
St Helens, United Kingdom
“My first visit to The Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My friend who I was travelling with on a recent Business Trip recommended The Cheesecake Factory - the service was great, the food portions absolutely huge in comparison to UK portions, I couldn't manage it all. We had to take a Cheesecake to go to eat later, which was delicious (cookie dough flavour). Looking forward to my next visit!

• Visited November 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious Cheesecake”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Awesome Cheesecake!

Restaurant can be very crowded and the wait is long. The server can be busy and attention is slow

Visited December 2013
Invercargill
“Great food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Loved the one in Hawaii and this one just as good. Great organization as place is large, many staff and busy. Fantastic meal, atmosphere fun. Only one very small complaint that the toilets were a bit wet and messy around hand basins but did not detract from another great night. I rave to everyone in new Zealand about this franchise, brilliant.

• Visited September 2013