“”A mouth full of flavor, but a much lighter wallet!"”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 34 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Salt Lake City, Utah
“”A mouth full of flavor, but a much lighter wallet!"”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I wanted to get dinner that was close to our hotel. We invited some local friends and chose here to eat. Before heading over I tried to make a reservation, but I was told this was only for parties of 7 or more. We thought that was a little weird, but we walked right in and got a table. (Perfect timing) the wait was huge after we had been seated. Our waitress was on the ball to start, but it quickly declined and eventually we ended up with another waitress. The food was great I opted for the jambalaya pasta and it was amazing. My wife also liked her garlic noodle dish and the lettuce wrap appetizer. We grabbed dessert to go and like most sweets it was yummy. Now we were through and my wallet was about to pucker. Over a $100 found my wife, 3 year old and I. OUCH!!!! Overall the food was good, the service was marginal at best and I almost had to finance dinner. But that's what you get with Disneyland nearby. I apologize to the waitress that had to clean up the previous waitresses mess. Good food, blah service and a wallet that's skinny is my opinion of you'll find.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Great place”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very good food. Delicious cocktails; our waiter was hilarious. Each of our group's entrees looked and tasted better than I expected. The lemoncello cake was marvelous.

Visited April 2013
New Mexico
“Busy, good Cheesecake but....”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Like any cheesecake factory the food is fabulous. Our service was great even though the place was busy. The grilled artichoke was wonderful! The red velvet & Dulce de leche cheesecake was the best but.....one friend found a live bug! yuck! They gave us all our cheesecakes for free and apologized repeatedly.

Bellingham, WA
“Relaxing lunch”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had great service and tasty food. It was an enjoyable lunch. The macaroni and cheese was darn good. They also had lunch portions of pasta that were still a large serving. The fresh warm bread and butter was delicious. The atmosphere was also very pleasant.

• Visited April 2013
“Gotta love the Cheesecake Factory!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was great and I enjoyed trying her recommendations! The pasta I had was yummy and the cheesecake was amazing as usual! If your visiting the Garden Walk or Disneyland, this is a nice stop!

• Visited September 2012