“Best meal that we had!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 35 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed October 17, 2012

In September we visited the Cheesecake Factory and had the best meal of our entire trip to Anaheim.

My husband and son ordered pasta and the sauce was delicious. My daughter had chicken strips and I had an asian salad. Both dishes were fantastic. My salad was the best asian salad that I've ever had in a restaurant.

The portions were huge and the service was excellent. The restaurant had modern decor and was very clean.

We shared a piece of banana cream cheesecake for dessert and it was great! Light, not too sweet. Usually cheesecake is much too heavy to eat after a big meal.

Please bring a Cheesecake Factory to Canada

Write a ReviewReviews (2,207)

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Rather than the cheesecake, the food is very average here somehow even poor. Suggest you take the cake and go.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

some very yummy dishes but everything tends to be overly salted and heavily sauced, inlcuding the salads. when i was pregnant and still a meat eater i LOVED the buffalo chicken wontons!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We went to the Cheesecake Factory on our second last day, we had heard how great it was and I pushed to go there. I ordered the BBQ chicken salad and it was enormous and so tasty there is no way that anyone would ever be able to eat it all. My son the chicken fingers which he loved, but my friends both ordered the Cobb Salad and both did not like it, they said it was full of cheese and overpowered them, plus I must say it didn't look appeztising. However with saying that my son and I both loved ours

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had a salad with arugala, goat cheese, pears, beets, pecans and a vinegarette dressing for $5 and a good IPA on tap, 16 oz for $6.50. They were the only place in Disney that serves food after 10.00.