“Good chicken with a latin taste” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
San Diego, California
“Good chicken with a latin taste”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

I decided to try this place during my trip to CA as I heard it offers good food. The establishment was clean, the ambiance nice, and the food was tasty. I like the tortillas they served with my meal, as you can basically make your own taco with the chicken, rice, beans, and salad. Prices are affordable. If you are in CA give it a try; it's worth it!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank William C

Houston, Texas
“Yummy Chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

I enjoyed the chicken as did my kids. However there beans too bland for my taste... But I will be back for the chickens!

Visited February 2012
“Skip it, expensive, gross food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

We had a variety of stuff, all meat burrito, quesadillas, tacos, fish tacos and fried chicken. We waited 11 minutes in the drive thru, paid too much money, and got home and ate less than half it was so dry and oercooked. Don't know if it's just this location, but I won't be giving this chain another try.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“Best grilled chicken anywhere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

One of the things I miss most about not living in Southern California anymore is the best grilled chicken, anywhere. The marinade of the meat is superb, and it's always tender and delicious. You can pair your chicken with several side orders -- we like rice and beans, and wrapping everything in a corn tortilla with your choice of salsa. a sample of the best of California's Mexican cuisine, always fresh and among the best values out there.

The food deserves a five star rating. The service is not always the best, so I've notiched it down one star accordingly.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kissimmee, Florida
“Starve and go broke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

I was looking for a place to eat lunch as my hotel had nothing but very expensive vending machines. (Motel 6). I went to 7-11 and as usual their prices were terrible as opposed to Thailand where I live part time. (7-11s there have supermarket prices). Anyway, I decided to give this Mexican restaurant a try and ordered one of their combos, not really knowing what I was getting. The food was tiny little morsels that you could load up with sauces from a counter.The food was also expensive. I left there hungry.

• Visited November 2011