“Good position ridiculous breakfast”
Review of Riviera Motel

Riviera Motel
Ranked #95 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

The motel is essential. Clean and not so noisy. The breakfast is ridiculously poor but for 35$ per day is good to have a place near Walt Disney parks.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank mariolezoche

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This room was the worst 1 star experience that we have had in our 2 yrs of being annual Disneyland passport holders. The room was dirty and there was black synthetic "weave" type hair in the bed. The room smelled like marijuana and ciggarettes, with a cheap spray to cover it up. There was fighting and yelling for 2 out of our 3 night stay. I would not recommed this hotel for a family. No matter how cheap it is. Safety and security is key.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

2 of us stayed for 6 nights and although it does look well worn, the rooms were a good size with fridge and microwave and it was clean. The location is great for Disneyland and the Convention centre,and I would happily stay here again. My only minor complaint was that the WiFi wasn't very reliable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Its a decent motel, me and my friend just went for a concert for 2 nights, 3 days. Its good if you want to save up the money to go to Disneyland which is nearby, like no more than 3 miles away. Its nice and clean, they have clean towels, TV and microwave. Don't count on buses they take forever to come. There is an ihop in the same block, and many other restaurants. Its nice, if you want to eat breakfast which are like muffins ( didn't get to eat because I woke at 11, they stop serving it by 9 am lol) so make sure you wake up early if you don't want to spend some extra bucks on breakfast. There's no service, make sure to have some cash available in case you want water, there are some vending machines. Definitely just for a quick trip, no more than 3 days okay? If its longer than that, book a hotel :D

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are okay
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Nice and clean. Staff were alright. Bathroom is huge! Beds are comfy. TV and Microwave. Lots of places to eat nearby. Within walking distance of Disney.

Don't take the 460 Bus. -It's full of unsavoury people and takes forever.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We had a power outage when we got back from disneyland at night. The staff didn't care that it was freezing cold. We called them like 3 times with no help. Without power and heat we got up the next morning and wanted our money back. The lady at the front desk said in broken English no. She didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. Don't go there!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank csaj_83
Reviewed June 25, 2011

if you plan to stay more then one night please find another hotel this hotel make you vacation your most horrible experience we stay for 7 days they don't clean the bed every day even i ask for a non- smoking room and they said the motel is smoking free motel they lie they smoke outside of the room they don't let you stay in the motel to rest or enjoy the pool we decide to stay for another night because it was my daughter birthday i was talk to the owner a day before to let him know the we are going to stay he never told me the i had to paid that day and also he had my card so we wake up and we already in Disneyland and i receive a call from him and he said the we have to paid i try to explain the he has my car and i can sing when we come back from Disney he was so rude and he said the he going to put all my stuff outside i have my lap top money and my clothes and he said he don't care so i tell my husband and we try to run 15 min later he call me again and he said ok pay me when you come back so i said no we are on our way so when i arrive to the motel they try to move all my stuff please save little money is don't wroth even if was free we never going to come back to that motel

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family