It was a clean hotel. The amenities they provided was excellent in regards to the kitchen utensils. Make sure you bring your own laundry soap. The stuff they provide really does nothing. If you do they require "H E" soap. The biggest downfall is that we were there for a little over a week and we were told that when we checked in we got a free cleaning. So we called half way through to request for a cleaning. The person who answered barely spoke english and then transferred us to some different department. So we talked to the people they transferred us to and they transferred us right back. We got someone different (thank God) but they told us that most people use their free cleaning as their check out cleaning and unless we wanted to be charged the cleaning fee to just hold off. We were like, um, ok and we just left it at that. Turns out that was a bunch of bull and we actually did have a free cleaning they probably just were trying to get out of doing it. So, beyond that mishap the pool area was great. They have two pools to choose from and two spas as well on the main floor. They have more spas on the roof but they are always full. The parking garage was great, I really felt safe leaving my car there since it was a lock facility. We used the ART system and that was fun *sarcasm*. 80% of the time nothing bad happened, the other 20%, well here you go. You are the last stop so part of the time they couldn't pick us up because they were already full. There was one time it was standing room only and my husband and I barely squeezed in. It was a miracle.
- Also Known As:
- Worldmark Anaheim Hotel Anaheim