WorldMark Anaheim
$158
  • Restaurant
$99
  • Pool
Hotel Pepper Tree(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
$127
$255
$209
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$99
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Restaurant
$414
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewstimeshare presentationtime sharewasher and dryerparking passliving roomfull kitchenwyndham ownersowner updatemurphy beddisneyland fireworksone bedroom unitgarden walkdish soapcheesecake factoryshuttle ticketsadults and childpool towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in many condo type units and this is the worst we've ever been in. We knew the room had a Murphy bed and that fidn't bother us. But I never expected to have to move the couch ourselves to open the bed. This room is so tiny that with the couch pushed to the other wall and the bed open, you can't sit on the couch. I asked the desk if we could move and they told me to call reservations, which I did, but they told me there was nothing available. There are no amenities to speak of in this facility, not even a small shop to get any food. You have to pay for Internet. This place was ridiculously expensive for what you get. There are lots of nice places in Anaheim to stay for much better value. Steer clear of this one.

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank LolaGirl
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our family of 5 recently stayed at the Worldmark Anaheim. We had an enjoyable stay. Our room was of a reasonable size and enough to accommodate 5. Our eldest slept on the foldout. The best part of the hotel for me were the facilities. The business room was barely used therefore the PC's were always available and at no extra cost. I used the gym twice and while there weren't many machines there was enough for what I wanted. The pool was quite big but there were always a lot of people there. The games room for the kids is a good benefit and kills some time. We came to Anaheim so that we can go to the theme parks. The Worldmark is about a 1km/1.5km walk but the walk is pleasant and you can walk through the Shopping Centre which is surprisingly very quiet most of the time. Apparently before the GFC the Shopping Centre was very popular but it's a bit of a ghost town now. If you don't want to walk to Disney, you can catch a cab for less than $10 or there is a shuttle from the hotel for those who are patient. A huge benefit of staying at Worldmark is the close proximity to The Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen. 2 good family restaurants that have a wide choice and cater for families. If you do not have a timeshare (We don't) you will most likely fall into the trap of agreeing to a Timeshare presentation. We did and nearly bought one. The presentation is quite polished and presenters convincing. In hindsight we should have stood our ground and said no but then again we were staying at a Timeshare location so we understood that this May happen. For the record I think the Timeshare concept is quite sound but unfortunately you have to commit to a purchase then and there which is not my idea of making a reasonable financial decision.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Diamond845
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We have been members of Worldmark for years now and own two accounts. The Anaheim resort is one of our favorites. We have 4 small children so we enjoy taking them to Disneyland every so often. The resort has very nice rooms that sleep all 6 of us. Having kitchens saves tons of money on food. The ART bus picks you up right in front and is very affordable. The hotel also has a great swimming area on the ground floor as well as two additional hot tubs on the roof. Only complaint I have is the pushiness of the front desk people trying to get you to attend an "owner update" breakfast. Of course, this happens at a lot of Worldmarks but I wish they would lay off and quit trying to sell you more points or other things you don't want. Aside from that, I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Ryan R
Reviewed October 9, 2013

These rooms are available through timeshare I believe. My friend had the space to celebrate her and her husbands wedding anniverssary. Just a few things that caught my attention. 13th floor views out looking the pool , spa and the Disneyland park. The night sky lit up with fireworks was just like the fourth of July. The suite was two rooms two bath. Warm inviting decor. Fully stocked kitchen with exquiste cookware and dishes. We created wonder meals and drinks in this kitchen. Plenty of space for 20 guests, family of 4 to 5 or cozy for a couple to not get in each others way. I enjoyed the fireplace, large flat screens tv's, furniture and virtually everything. Staff was courteous, lots of tourism since it's right in the heart of Disneyland Anaheim.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank LolaSkye
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Overall a favorable experience with our first stay at the Worldmark Anaheim.

Pro's:
- Proximity to Disney: You could walk but we drove and were thankful after the miles we accumulated at the theme park.
- Easy on and off freeway. Lot's to do in the area.We also drove the 40 or so minutes to Universal Studios.
- Room size. We stayed in the 2 bedroom and it was nice and roomy.
- Front desk staff. We met up with Audra and she was very helpful and courteous.

Con's
- High pressure sales for owners. They offered us 75 Disney Dollars so we could not refuse. The desk indicated it would only take 45 minutes but they held us for more than an hour and the salesman was less than friendly when we repeatedly told him "No" on upgrading our account to Travelshare.
- Special Needs Room: We stayed in the special needs room and the shower curtain did not go all the way to the floor. So the water just flooded the bathroom in front of the sink. We had to use all our towels to avoid causing a slipping hazard.
- Slow elevator. Very few of them for all of the people and floors to cover.

Room Tip: Try and ask for a room that faces the Disney park for a view of the fireworks.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family