“K'ya”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: Ball Road & Harbor Blvd
Description: Set inside the boutique Hotel Ménage in the heart of Anaheim, guests are welcome to take advantage of delicious bites from different international cities featuring fun food selections with incredible global flavors. With samplings from Paris, Chicago, Bangkok, New Orleans and many more, K'ya Street Fare promises to hit the spot
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The crisp Thai calamari and Chow Mein noodles were amazingly good.

1  Thank Thad J

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The food at K'ya is amazing and very reasonably priced. The plates are huge and the food is pouring over the sides. My breakfast was priced $8.00 and I had 3 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, and 3 pancakes. Only thing outrageous was the coffee, it was $3.00 a cup which was insane & not very good. But the food made up for it, and the service was excellent.

1  Thank Elsa83
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

We expected an in-hotel restaurant near Disneyland to be overpriced and mediocre and couldn't have been more surprised to find that was not at all the case! We had a couple of breakfasts here and took advantage of the "Kids Eat Free" special, and also enjoyed a couple of Happy Hours and dinners. The menu was varied and extremely reasonable, especially for a resort area. Well worth a visit if you are in the area. The food wasn't fancy, but perfect for family dining with so many choices. I really enjoyed the bruschetta and the salmon burger after less than healthy Disney fare. The staff was terrific-friendly and helpful and more than willing to do a to-go order so we could relax in our room after a long day at the parks. I keep recommending to anyone going to Anaheim!

1  Thank Frequenttravelparent
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I used room service during my visit. I enjoyed the meals and their presentations. The restaurant was located in the Hotel ménage which was very convenient.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I loved the food and the rest of my family loved that we could pick a different type of cuisine. Seriously delicious and a great value! Good at breakfast, lunch and dinner!