“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: Ball Road & Harbor Blvd
Description: Set inside the boutique Hotel Ménage in the heart of Anaheim, guests are welcome to take advantage of delicious bites from different international cities featuring fun food selections with incredible global flavors. With samplings from Paris, Chicago, Bangkok, New Orleans and many more, K'ya Street Fare promises to hit the spot
Valhalla, New York
“Great food”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I used room service during my visit. I enjoyed the meals and their presentations. The restaurant was located in the Hotel ménage which was very convenient.

Visited May 2012

Eugene, Oregon
“Something for everybody”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I loved the food and the rest of my family loved that we could pick a different type of cuisine. Seriously delicious and a great value! Good at breakfast, lunch and dinner!

• Visited July 2011
Sydney, Australia
“Nice food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Had breakfast and dinner here and on both occasions the food was very good and good size portions. would recommend

Visited April 2012
“Worth the visit”
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I live in Anaheim and have many restaurants to choose from. K'ya is one of my favorites. There is a wide selection of choices available as you can choose to eat tapas style and share hors' d'ouerve size selection. They may not like me telling you this BUT... for a happy hour... best in Anaheim. again... worth the visit. We tried this this past Friday and WOW! ordered the quesadilla, egg rolls - brushettta and california roll. The Quesadilla and egg roll were phenomenal. I don't eat California roll but those who did commented how yummy it was. The Brushetta was not to my liking..... Whether you sit outside by the pool or in the restaurant - both are beautiful. Give it a try... it's worth the visit!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Wonderful selection...well prepared and excellent value!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Everything that I ordered over a 8 day visit was delicious...and affordable. In fact, I could have eaten anywhere, but I kept coming back to the hotel for dinner. I still think about the Hibachi Salmon..

Visited March 2012