“Good food and good value!”
Review of Plaza Inn

Plaza Inn
Ranked #11 of 882 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was our first time eating at this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised! I had the pesto chicken pasta (which comes with a breadstick) and my husband had the pot roast which he loved! The pasta was large enough to share with my daughter and my son had the chicken leg kids meal. Good food for the prices. i found that you can ask for a cup of water at the Disneyland restaurants for free!! If you get there at the right time you can view the parade too!

There are newer reviews for Plaza Inn

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have found this to be one of the best values for the money. We always get the chicken which is half a large chicken deep fried, but not greasy. You get vegetables, potatoes and a roll. It is big enough my wife and I split. And if your there when the parade starte, you have a ring side seat.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

haven't been here to eat for a while now - use to be the only place my family ate while in Disneyland but we need a new setting...now go to French market for tastier food, though smaller selection than the Plaza Inn- or if wanting excellent food though $$$- go to Blue Bayou.

hint if have small kids and they don't eat much - just order an adult 1/2 chicken plate + extra veggie / or mash potatoes on the side --more than enough food to feed 2 wee ones..better food, vs the children's menu /selection in my opinion..unless they love pasta?

get dessert and drink ALL at once to avoid standing in the line again..AND plan to eat slightly OFF hours for less wait time

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We touched down from our flight from Aust, checked in to our hotel and hit the park. After a few rides we headed to the Plaza Inn. I had read all the reviews about the chicken and I thought this was going to be my first meal. Well all I can say is Yumo!! The meal was huge, I had never had biscuit and gravy before either and I loved it too. I've bought 2 chicken meals and shared between the four of us and still didnt finish. My husband was wearing an anniversary button we were given when we checked in at PPH and because of that the CM at the pay counter gave him a beautiful red rosé to give me, super sweet. It was the perfect way to start our Disneyland Vacation!!

1  Thank sandan77
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went here for lunch. Chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes. The potatoes were delicious. The green beans were pretty good. The chicken was greasy deep-fried with too much batter for my taste...at least it peeled off easily. The lunch was $13 and we split it - it was enough food for us.