“FIRST VISIT, I WILL BE BACK”
Review of Plaza Inn

Plaza Inn
Ranked #9 of 878 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Palm Desert, California
“FIRST VISIT, I WILL BE BACK”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I can't believe that all the times I have been to Disneyland I have not been to the Plaza Inn, well I will be returning, my husband, son and I loved it here, great food, enough to choose from and large servings, well set out and organised, friendly staff and very clean, its a beautiful room too, next time you go to Disneyland go in and take a look!

Visited January 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“My new FAVORITE”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The chicken is to die for! So far, of all the places I have eaten inside of Disneyland, this by far is my favorite! I am still craving their chicken!! The staff was very welcoming, made sure we had a seat inside since it was raining outside! It was great and I will definitely eat there again!!!

Visited February 2013
California
“Good lunch, but only an adequate breakfast”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We ate here twice during our recent trip to Disneyland. We started off with Breakfast with Minnie, which in my opinion is way overpriced. It was a good "one time" experience, but I wouldn't do it again. Most of the characters stayed on one side of the restaurant and only ventured into our section briefly. Fortunately, Minnie finally stopped by our table and autographed my daughter's book and posed for photos. Minnie was the whole reason we were there, so I consider it money well spent, as we did not see her again the entire day. However, the food is only so-so. They have the standards...eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, french toast, waffles, cereal, and assorted pastries. There was nothing bad about the food, but there was nothing exceptional either. For two adults and one child, we ended up spending $100. About $65 was for the breakfast, and we decided to buy the photo package for around $30. We wouldn't do this again, but as it was a special occasion for my daughter, we splurged on the experience of having breakfast with the Disney characters.

We returned here for lunch after having several people recommend the fried chicken. My husband ordered the pasta dish which he said was pretty good. My daughter and I split the fried chicken meal...it came with three pieces of fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a roll. There was a lot of food, and it was very good. We were much happier with the lunch than the breakfast. We would definitely eat here again for lunch.

The only truly terrible thing we ate was the birthday cake. We spent $15 for an individual size cake that came in a little pink princess chest with a little mirror and flag. The little gift items are very cheap and reminiscent of something you'd pick up at a dollar store. As bad as the gift items were, the cake was even worse. This was by far the WORST cake I've ever tasted. There was an odd flavor to it...a flavor I can't even begin to describe. It was so bad that my daughter only ate the icing, and even that she didn't eat much of. I've read similar reviews about these cakes sold at various restaurants throughout the parks, so apparently it's not just the Plaza Inn. It was a complete waste of money, but more importantly, it was a big disappointment to a child who was excited to have a birthday cake at Disneyland. I would not recommend this cake to anyone...opt for ice cream or another sweet treat somewhere else in the park.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank mytwodogs
Elko, Nevada
“Good food and value...”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

All you can eat and drink while in Disneyland, great selection for all meals. Classic ambiance, friendly people.

Visited January 2013
Monterey, California
“Great Dinner!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I think I have gone to Plaza Inn for dinner nearly ever single time I have gone to Disneyland. I always get the chicken platter. It comes with 3 big pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, and a biscuit. It is only around $15 and worth the price. I have had the chicken alfredo before and it's very good as well. Most of these meals are big enough that you can share if you want to. They also have smaller versions for kids. If you are looking for an affordable theme park dinner that also tastes good, this is the place to go!

• Visited August 2012