Tripadvisor

from $79.00
from $138.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews santa monica pier farmers market universal studios downtown la deluxe tour star homes hollywood hills el pueblo de los angeles starline office driving tour small bus trip fun full day tour hollywood sign great tour chinese theatre la tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Used this shuttle service to leave Buena Park and travel to Universal Studios Hollywood. It was efficient, but cost a lot of money, and brought me on two separate buses finally getting me to my destination, and arriving a lot later than I would have liked... For the price and the hassle, I would recommend hiring the local shuttle van for the same job. The large companies do get the job done but only cash cows... Had a similar issue with my scheduled shuttle to get me to my airport, who were planning on getting me to the airport less than one hour before my international flight.. I used the local shuttle van for this getting there instead, and would recommend that anyway, or research Uber prices as well.
Universal Studios Hollywood was awesome, only wishing I could have gotten there first thing in the am to fully enjoy my day and leave when I was ready also... A one day ticket needs as MUCH time of the day in that you can squeeze in, if that’s all you have time for...

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Albert was such a great tour guide, giving us a great snapshot of downtown LA, Hollywood, Santa Monica Pier, farmers market and Venice beach! He was very knowledgeable, gave us sufficient time at each stop, made the trip fun and interesting and made us feel very safe! Very highly recommend!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Air was turned on only 5% of the trip, which made the interior close to 90 degrees. Without air the sewage smell was gross. At least we could understand the bus driver 50% of the time. Bring back Greyline Tours!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

What a great tour .. a must do when visiting LA .. Danko was our tour guide and was very knowledgable he knows his stuff ..

Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

I have been using Starline Tours for our last couple of trips to LA when visiting Universal Studios and San Diego. They are easy to deal with on line to start with and easy in person. I have had no problems changing days and hotels on line when I have needed to. They have been on time every time for collection and drop off for each tour and are priced really well. Would highly recommend them.

Date of experience: December 2019