Anaheim Marriott
$143
$139
$118
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$134
$806
$677
  • Restaurant
2,219 results
All reviewsconvention centeroasis towerpizza hutthe concierge loungeattended a conferenceroom serviceself parkingbell staffacross the streetcorner roomhigh floorper dayhotel restaurantshuttle busart busgift shopdowntown disney
Reviewed June 9, 2007

Very small rooms (and very tired interiors). As is the Marriott way, the room type and location on my Marriott Rewards profile was ignored, and the staff interest in any correction was minimal at best. Unless you are traveling with children, stay up and away from the pool - noisy and a constant smell of fried onions or french fries! The pool is quite small for a property of this size, so don't expect a Disney World - like experience.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 23, 2007

I was on a trip with my daughter for a convention. Stayed here for a couple of days. It was wonderful. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable which made the stay more enjoyable.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank supermom143
Reviewed May 23, 2007

The Anaheim Marriott is a great hotel, and is only blocks from Disneyland (and certainly cheaper than most of the Disney hotels). With so many hotel options I had done some online research prior to booking our stay and saw that this hotel had pretty good reviews, so decided to stay here. I found the staff to be friendly and the beds to be extremely comfortable. We had a great dinner at their Steakhouse and I was extremely happy to see that they served Starbucks coffee.

We would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2007
6  Thank arlene_zane
Reviewed May 20, 2007

I booked this hotel for a three day weekend trip a little over a month ago. I was a little hesitant at first because I understand it to be mostly for business travelers but I was pleasantly surprised. Everything ran smoothly as I checked in and I have no complaints about the guest room. It is definitly in a good location for business travelers or for vacationers and I would stay here again for either reason.

• Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed May 14, 2007

This was a great hotel. We stayed May 7-9, 2007. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly. The bathroom was a bit small, but I wasn't camped out in there so it didn't bother me. Starbucks in the lobby!! It is very close to Disney and we had no issues with the shuttle. It took about 4 minutes to Disneyland. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay there again. Parking is $20 and its a hike so we just used valet for $27. It was worth it with a child.

Stayed: May 2007