3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$137
Hotels.com$137
Priceline$137
Orbitz.com$137
FindHotel$137
travelup.com$159
2,538 results
All reviews convention center oasis tower the concierge lounge room service self parking across the street corner room bell desk per day the room was nice visiting disneyland downtown disney conference starbucks balcony elevator lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

I'm staying here for Vid Con and have a bunch of talent rooms that were booked in advance and have caused a slight logistical nightmare as far as checking them in correctly and paying for them, but Savannah and Zachariah have been so beyond helpful! And in the middle of a Vid Con check in rush no less. Looking forward to my stay here with such great customer service already displayed!

2  Thank Alyssa M
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear Alyssa M,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the outstanding service and hospitality you received from us at the Anaheim Marriott. Our main priority is your comfort and convenience, and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know we went over and above to meet your expectations! I will be sure to share your comments with our team, especially with Savannah and Zachariah. We look forward to serving you again whenever your travels bring you back to Anaheim.

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Overall it was a nice stay. The hotel is recently renovated with a beautiful lobby area. I was lucky enough to be given a corner room with a balcony, and although the physical room was excellent the location wasn’t too great. Due to the earthquake that took place on Friday evening the elevators in the hotel went down. Which led to ALL the guests on my floor using the staircase next to my room to get in and out of the hotel. The constant slamming of the door along with the location of the room being right next to the stairs (and I mean literally right next to the stairwell door) made for a bit of a noisy night trying to get some class work done.

The shower floor was also very dirty as there were debris and hair on the floor. I ended up just cleaning it myself as I did not want to disturb housekeeping for an issue I could fix. It just made me a bit nervous about the cleanliness of the rest of the room. The rust coming from the airvents and what appeared to be an older removed shower nozzle didn’t help either.

However, the staff overall was very pleasant and the bartenders were super friendly.

If I’m back in the area I might try a different Marriott property instead.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank ceelo23
TeamMarriott, Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Dear ceelo23,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your comments. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted knowing you had an overall pleasant stay. However, we are sorry for problems that inconvenienced you, and we are taking steps to keep them from happening in the future. We enjoyed having you with us and hope you will choose us next time.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We had a great experience at the hotel. All staff friendly and always on points. Front desk and room attendants were great. They accepted my package and even though they charged me, it was perfect shape and mostly there. Perfect location for Disney and Convention center.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Baybug2012
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear Baybug2012,

Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay at Anaheim Marriott in the heart of Downtown Disney! Our main priority is your comfort, and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know we went over and above to meet your expectations with our service levels. Also, it is good to know our location was perfect for your needs. We look forward to serving you again whenever your travels bring you back to Anaheim.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Skip it. I am Marriott gold and it did me no good. No early check in to start. I was told very curtly check in time is 4 pm. So we waited and waited. We were sent to the oasis tower which at first I thought was an upgrade. Not so as the main hotel has all the balcony rooms . The second day I was here I put a breakfast room service sign up requesting between 6:15 and 6:30. 6:55 still no breakfast. I called to cancel . Thank goodness for the Hilton right across the street ( CLOSER to the convention center I might add ) . My meetings were in the Hilton but I thought I am a Marriott kinda girl . Anyway thankfully the Hilton had a lovely breakfast buffet. The only reason the place gets 2 stars is the infuse restaurant inside is pretty amazing.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank maniy2017
TeamMarriott, Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear maniy2017,

Thank you for being a Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite member and for taking the time to share such valuable feedback regarding your experience as our guest. We strive to always provide early check-ins, especially for our loyal travelers; however, we can only do this based on availability. We regret the disappointment caused to you by this, and we appreciate your patience. In addition, we are disappointed to know we failed to promply deliver your room service for breakfast. These comments will be reviewed with our room service team, as this does not meet our standards in excellence. Thank you once more for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope you will consider staying with us once more so we may regain your confidence. Until then, please travel safely and have a great day.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

We stayed at the Anaheim Marriott because it was a conference hotel for IDEA WORLD 2019.
We were upgraded when we arrived because I am a member of the Marriott BonVoy system and couldn't believe our rooms. So much room. And quiet on the room levels despite the multiple conventions and DisneyLand crowds in the hotel.
The food and service in the restaurant was amazing. They knew us by name after the second day. The waiters and waitresses were asking us if we had a schedule so they could rush our orders. The buffet had a gluten free corner and separate toaster. The coffee was always hot and good.
The front desk staff took good care of us on check in and check out.
Great hotel!

Room tip: Ask for a room by the elevator
Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank bluewater08
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear bluewater08,

We are glad your conference brought you to the Anaheim Marriott. We are delighted to know we exceeded your expectations and that you particularly loved our comfortable accommodations and convenient locations. It is also great to know you enjoyed the delicious food at our restaurant and that you were impressed by the service provided by our staff. Your kind compliments will be shared with our entire team. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit to Orange County.