3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$137
Priceline$137
Hotels.com$137
Orbitz.com$137
FindHotel$137
travelup.com$159
2,538 results
All reviews convention center oasis tower the concierge lounge room service self parking across the street corner room bell desk per day the room was nice visiting disneyland downtown disney conference starbucks balcony elevator lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Hi, this hotel is updated, well-appointed, great proximity to Disneyland, and we got a very reasonable rate. The staff was helpful except for one incident I had upon departure. I was told upon check-in by the front desk staff that I as a hotel guest would get a $19 rate for overnight parking. This rate isn't listed anywhere, so the only way I could know about it is if I was told by a Marriott employee. When I checked out on 5/12 around 8:00am, the man charged me $26. I told him what I had been told and he resisted giving me the promised, advertised rate about three times. He said that was only the rate for convention members, even when that's clearly not what they told me the afternoon before at check-in. He then said I should check with the parking people, which I again resisted. After several back and forths over his asserting the hotel did not have to honor the $19 rate I was promised the day before, he gave in. No thanks for staying, no sorry about the miscommunication, he just handed me the new folio with the corrected total. He seemed annoyed. I'm a long-standing Bonvoy member with several upcoming reservations. Didn't leave a great last impresssion. Other than that one employee, I will say we had a great stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Vivien A
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear 521viviena,

Thank you for evaluating your stay at Anaheim Marriott. We are pleased to read our accessible location, well-appointed rooms, as well as friendly service, met your expectations. However, we are sorry that the parking charges were not conveyed to you properly during the check-in and the inconvenience you had while you were here. We hope this did not overshadow your otherwise great stay and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again on your future visits to the city.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I was very surprised by the hotel. This hotel is beautiful and customer service was incredible. Great dining with the restaurant called Nfuse. They also have a place called Market Village. Things you can pick up like snacks and star bucks is there. The also have a pizza place you can walk you and create your own pizza. Free ex office and Hertz rental service is there. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The elevators amazed me because there is a key pad to summon the correct elevator to escort you to the appropriate floor before you go to the elevators on the side. The only down side is the parking structure if you decide to self park is far from the lobby to check in.
I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for comfort and style. I need to go to bed feeling clean and comfortable and they definitely delivered!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Yumi B
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear divayumi,

We are so happy you had an outstanding stay at the Anaheim Marriott. We appreciate you mentioning the features you most enjoyed, and we are pleased that nFuse Bar & Kitchen, Starbucks, and Pizza Hut made that list. Thank you for letting us know we exceeded your expectations for an absolutely perfect experience. We appreciate you choosing us for your visit to Orange County.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

What a lovely hotel! We had a great room - a good size with 2 very comfortable queen beds, a balcony from where we could watch some of the Disneyland fireworks and a good sized bathroom with a fabulous shower. The room was very quiet, super clean and quite modern. Beyond our room, the hotel itself also had great amenities. The foyer and reception area were large, modern and well layed out. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food options were excellent too. We had room service one night and very much appreciated the option of being able to pop downstairs to collect it, thus saving the standard ‘tray delivery fee’ that all hotels charge. Each morning we were pressed for time so being able to buy a quick breakfast on-the-go, plus a good coffee - from The Market - was a great option. The Disney shuttle bus stop was close to the hotel too - another bonus.
I would be very happy to stay at Anaheim Marriott again, and am happy to recommend this hotel to other visitors.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank LuLuJ41
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear LuLuJ41,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Anaheim Marriott. Thank you for letting us know we exceeded your expectations for an absolutely perfect experience. We appreciate you choosing & recommended us for your visit to Orange County.

Zuyen Urbina,

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights to enjoy disneyland and the surrounding areas. Firstly I liked the location and we didn't mind the walk to disneyland although if we had kids I would take the bus. I loved the feel of the lobby with the bar, Starbucks pool area etc. It felt big and I like that. The room looked nice and modern however I was not a fan of the hard floors, much prefer carpet in a hotel, it didn't feel homely. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept it. However.. And this is my gripe. The insulation on these rooms was terrible! We were on the 6th floor and we could hear all the noise from people out by the pool, it was so loud! Also we could clearly hear the couple next door through the walls, so clearly that we could actually make out what they were saying. These rooms are not quiet at all. the other gripe is that the air conditioning was soo loud. It doesn't stay on at a constant rate. It let's the room heat up then boom, clunk, it comes on at full blast (so loud it woke us up in the night) cools the room down and goes off again, repeat. This needs to be addressed I think. The room and noise was the only thing that let's this hotel down in my eyes that's why I have gone for 4 stars. I wasn't asked how my stay was on check out so I didn't mention this.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SteveShell30
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear SteveShell30,

Thank you for being our guest at Anaheim Marriott. We are happy to know you liked our convenient location, comfortable accommodations, and the lobby. However, we apologize you were inconvenienced by the noise from the other guests. Our front desk is available to resolve issues, so we are sorry we were not aware of the noise problem, as we would have been happy to try and resolve the issue or move you to another room. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

I stayed for 5 nights for a conference. Registration personnel was extremely accommodating and check-in was a breeze. King room with modern furnishings. While the bed was low to the floor the mattress was extremely comfortable. Bath had shower only with rain shower head and a wand. Loved the fact that the shower wand was included. Wonderful views from balcony. Restaurant (NFuse) had wonderful food offerings. Steak & Eggs and Lemon Blueberry pancakes were to die for. Staff was attentive and prompt. Marketplace for coffee (Starbucks) was great and again staff were wonderful. I'd definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Karen G
TeamMarriott, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear Karen G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Anaheim Marriott while you here for your conference. We loved reading how much you enjoyed our hospitality, views from the balcony, delicious food we serve, comfortable accommodations as well as the prime location. It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to seeing you soon.