Anaheim Marriott
$158
  • Restaurant
$99
  • Pool
Hotel Pepper Tree(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
$127
$255
$209
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$99
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Restaurant
$414
Orbitz.com
2,204 results
All reviewsconvention centeroasis towerpizza hutthe concierge loungeattended a conferenceroom serviceself parkingbell staffacross the streetcorner roomhigh floorper dayhotel restaurantshuttle busart busgift shopdowntown disney
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My week long stay during the Laserfiche convention was a great experience. All staff were very helpful. In particular Martin Florez (red blazer assistant) went above and beyond to help me. Gretchen was also very pleasant and helpful during breakfast. The entire facility was clean and well run. I would come back in an instant.

Room Tip: Ask for one near elevator. Can be a long walk for some rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

I appreciate your comments about our staff and am very glad to hear about how they were able to help you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Updated hotel with a lot of amenities and great service. We were able to walk to a free shuttle for disney so it made the stay very convenient. they will hold your luggage for the day when you check out so it made it easy to hit the park one last time before we left. Food was good, service great, awesome plat. break feast. We had 9 people in our party and we would all stay here again. very accommodating and the kids had a blast.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm delighted to hear that we were able to make your experience a pleasant one. Thanks for staying with us and I look forward to having you again.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is gorgeous! An added bonus is the full service Starbucks in the lobby! The room was very clean, and ours even had a balcony that we could sit on and look at the palm trees and watch the families getting on and off the Disney busses with their hats! :)

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. It's great that you were able to enjoy a nice view from the balcony of your room. Hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I was running 10 min. late for checkout getting back from goofy's kitchen and was trying to get my bags together and check out of our room and key didn't work. The front desk reprogrammed and had to go back to room to front desk 3 different times because the key they thought they were fixing wasn't working. This took a quite a while I was on the 19th floor. Front desk told me 2nd trip to the front desk to call a hallway phone if it didn't work. So I ran around the whole floor looking for a phone, there was no phone on our floor! So the 3rd time down I expressed that I was worried about missing my flight and maybe I could get a luggage cart to get everything down at once. The front desk said she would get a bellman to open your door for me and take a cart. When he got to the room I said I had to finish getting a few things and could he just leave it for a few min. This is where it went from bad to worse. He got a bit huffy and said he stays with the cart and I should know this is how he makes money and grumbled about being sent to my room. I was pretty shocked but was in a huge hurry due to the key fiasco so I didn't address the front desk about this. The checking and restaurant staff were great. My family has frequented this hotel for many years and haven't had any problems for years. But after that I am not sure we will continue booking here.

• Stayed: January 2014
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

I appreciate you being a regular guest at our hotel and am very disappointed in hearing about how you were treated. Our bell staff constantly gets showered with praise, so this is a rare and unfortunate experience. I am sending you a private message right now.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a conference, and I was extremely pleased with the service. From the moment I checked in, the staff did everything they could to make sure my stay was pleasant. They were courteous and kind, and nowhere were they kinder than at the Bell Captain's desk. Upon returning from a morning run, the Bell Captain offered me a bottle of water, which was very welcome. Housekeeping was unobtrusive but efficient; the restaurant staff was prompt and accommodating (I wanted to sit a while and read, and they were fine with that and didn't try to rush me out). The room itself was very comfortable, and I really liked the power outlets on the nightstand for my phone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Dan S, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am delighted to hear how pleased you were with the staff and that you had an excellent experience. I hope you stay with us again.