“Very good convention hotel”
Review of Anaheim Marriott

Anaheim Marriott
Ranked #27 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersSilver level
Corona del Mar, CA
“Very good convention hotel”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I've stayed at the Anaheim Marriott quite a few times over the years even dating back to high school when I was here for a Key Club International convention in the 1970's. It is a great hotel for conventions and a very good hotel for families heading to Disneyland when there are not conventions on.

I say for families when there are not conventions on, because you can get great rates and the hotel tends to be quiet. When there is a major convention going on, it is just too busy.

Nice onsite restaurants, a decent pool area and a well trained staff are all pluses here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank scottca075
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you so much for being a loyal guest all these decades, we really appreciate it. We look forward to serving you for the next few decades!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
College Station, Texas
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed here for one night while attending a conference at the Marriott. As a Marriott gold member I was upgraded to the concierge floor and felt very welcomed when I checked in at the front desk. I have stayed several times at the Hilton across the street from the Marriott ( I am a diamond hilton member) and have never felt as welcomed at the Hilton. In-room refrigerator and robes were a nice touch. Concierge Lounge served a hot breakfast and wonderful evening snacks.Clean comfortable room. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I'm glad that you felt so welcome at our location, we take pride in our service. Thank you for your kind comments and I hope to have you back to stay with us again.
Westlake Village, California, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The rooms here are standard Marriott rooms, but the staff addressed me by name and my elite membership status. Also, when I called ahead for valet, the car was there promptly...in the timeframe of going down the elevator. Food at the restaurant was 'ok'. Close to Convention Center and Disneyland.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I'm delighted that our staff exceeded your expectations and that you chose our location for your stay. Thank you. I hope you'll be staying with us again.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed in the Oasis Tower, and were not very happy with our room. It was quite small. The balcony had plant pots with no plants - just a dumping spot for cigarette butts!! The last time we were here I remember the rooms in the main tower to be larger. The Oasis Tower is very dated, and the elevators are very slow. The common areas are drab and dull. We had trouble with our TV and called. We were told that an engineer would come, but no one ever did. The TV finally corrected itself.

Room Tip: Stay in the main tower
Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lucille M
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I'm sending you a private message.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at the Anaheim Marriott while visiting Disneyland. It was a great location and great price. Hotel isn't the nicest place I've ever stayed but it was clean pretty quiet considering location and was a great price! Shuttle comes right to the door to take you to Disney!

• Stayed October 2013
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us for your Disney trip. We do have a remodel scheduled in the future. I hope you'll stay with us again, thank you!
Murrieta, California, USA
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Incredible hotel staff. Hotel room was spacious and really loved the bed. I requested a high floor received exactly what I asked. I love the Marriott hotel chain. Excellent restaurants and pool area. Awesome hotel.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate you booking your stay with us. We're glad to have delighted you with exactly what you asked for. I hope you'll be back to see us again.
Greenwood Village, Colorado
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Stay across the street at the Hilton. It's a lot nicer. Marriott rooms old and need updating. I usually stay in Marriotts, but this one I would avoid. I stayed here 10 years ago and I don't think they've updated their rooms.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jerry z
We appreciate that you booked your stay with us. Thanks for the feedback, we do have remodeling plans in the future and hope you will come by and give us another shot.