“Great location nice hotel for area”
Review of Anaheim Marriott

Anaheim Marriott
Ranked #30 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at the Anaheim Marriott while visiting Disneyland. It was a great location and great price. Hotel isn't the nicest place I've ever stayed but it was clean pretty quiet considering location and was a great price! Shuttle comes right to the door to take you to Disney!

• Stayed: October 2013
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us for your Disney trip. We do have a remodel scheduled in the future. I hope you'll stay with us again, thank you!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Incredible hotel staff. Hotel room was spacious and really loved the bed. I requested a high floor received exactly what I asked. I love the Marriott hotel chain. Excellent restaurants and pool area. Awesome hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate you booking your stay with us. We're glad to have delighted you with exactly what you asked for. I hope you'll be back to see us again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stay across the street at the Hilton. It's a lot nicer. Marriott rooms old and need updating. I usually stay in Marriotts, but this one I would avoid. I stayed here 10 years ago and I don't think they've updated their rooms.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jerry z

We appreciate that you booked your stay with us. Thanks for the feedback, we do have remodeling plans in the future and hope you will come by and give us another shot.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and the hotel is great. The lobby was particularly nice. Wish parking wasn't so pricey but that is that is the way it goes for the area. Conveniently located near Disneyland and would stay here again for our next visit.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I'm so glad that you found the hotel great. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff. Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We came to Anaheim for a family and friends vacation. The Marriott didn't disappoint and is still a great place to stay. Very comfortable, good restaurant and bar, nice pool area and great customer service. I recommend this hotel and we will be back again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing us for your family & friends vacation. I really appreciate your comments and hope you'll be back to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great hotel, both rooms connecting and same price as one Disney hotel room. Both rooms updated, clean and spacious. Beds comfortable and decor very nice. Looked over the pool. Took cab each day to Disney. Overall very pleased with rooms and entire hotel. Friendly at check in. Friendly at breakfast and very helpful valet. Would recommend for sure.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
danomatic, Director of Sales at Anaheim Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for your recommendation. I'm glad that you and the family enjoyed yourselves.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I traveled with my 4 and 10 year olds during this trip and treated them to a visit to Disneyland. As we checked in the Tania at the front desk noticed I was traveling with children and suggested a room on third floor instead of a floor room for safety precautions. My room was clean and equipped with all we needed for a fun stay. The kids especially liked the big screen TV and watching the Disney Channel during the evening. We also took time to enjoy the large pool area. The kids enjoyed playing in the 2-3 feet area and the pool toys Marriott provided for guest to use made it more fun. I treated myself to some time in the Jacuzzi and onsite Starbucks :). The shuttle service to Disneyland in front of the Hotel made it convenient to go/come from Disneyland without dealing with the parking hassles; kids under 5 are free. All in all our stay was pleasant and we'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: High Rooms facing the front entrance have easy view of fireworks at night. Side rooms are quieter.