2,308 results
All reviewsconvention centeroasis towerpizza hutthe concierge loungeattended a conferenceroom serviceself parkingbell staffacross the streetcorner roomhigh floorper dayhotel restaurantgift shopshuttle busart busking bed
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I just cant say enough good stuff about this hotel. My wife and I stayed here on three separate occasions and very much loved it. While this hotel is very nice and clean and modern, its really the service of the staff that sets this place apart from most every other hotel I have ever been.
I have traveled for a living most of my adult life. I have had the occasion of staying in 5-star hotels all over the world. But the Marriott Anaheim staff and service is on-par with the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Its the attention to detail and the fact that they care about each individual person staying at the property that sets them apart from the rest. It starts when you pull up to the hotel in your car. The valet staff make sure you and you car and your luggage get to the right place very quickly. The "bell staff" is one of the best I have ever seen and, while I am not sure if I can call out names on TripAdvisor, just ask for Archie. He will make sure everything is great during your stay. The outstanding service continues at the front desk where the staff thank you for your participation in their "rewards" program. I dont want to prattle on and on here, but I would be remiss in not mentioning how clean and well apportioned the rooms are. The restaurant is incredible and the pool is awesome.
Oh, and if you are a member of the rewards program, you MUST enjoy the lounge on the 18th floor. Its fantastic.

Room Tip: Ask for a "Loft room". Its sooo awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Chuck H
Reviewed May 22, 2012

A nice hotel near Disneyland that didn't cost an arm and a leg to stay at. The rooms were nice and the staff was helpful, even getting me a cup of coffee from the employee lounge before the Starbucks opened for the morning one morning.

Did not feel like your typical Disney area hotel, which is a good thing.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jpaq68
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My daughters and I had a mini reunion at this hotel. While most of our day was spent at Disneyland, we managed to squeeze in some very good times at the hotel too. We spent an afternoon enjoying some delicious drinks near the pool - service was excellent. We also had dinner and breakfast at the hotel restaurant - food was extremely good and the service was (again) excellent! Our room was very comfy - and we had a balcony from where we could watch the Disney fireworks without the crowds. This hotel is very close to Disneyland, however, they also have a shuttle that makes regular pickups and delivers you to Disney's door. Every hotel employee we dealt with was very helpful!! I will stay here again and again for sure!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the fireworks.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Terri D
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I am not sure what the official rating is for this hotel but the service is definitely five star. From the parking attendants and valet to the front desk staff, room service and banquets, the service was outstanding. Everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly. We forgot toothpaste, it was brought up within minutes. We needed assistance, it happened almost immediately. Everyone was wonderful. Was at the hotel for an event - the event space is well laid out and the ballroom has a great in house mood lighting system. I stayed in a connecting suite and the rooms were nicely furnished. A great deal for the price that I paid (which was likely a reduced group rate). Any way you look at it, it was a great deal for the price but we were treated like royalty.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a family they have connecting rooms were you can get a room with a sitting area and wet bar connected to a room with two beds for the kids. The beds were surprisingly comfortable (although the one in the connecting room I stayed in was a double or queen.) If you are traveling to Disneyland on vacation or hosting a conference or special event. I would definitely give this hotel strong consideration.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank KoziakProductions
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is a great place to stay if you're going to Disneyland. From the looks of it (at least the inside of the place) they remodeled it recently. It's got a nice modern feel. We stayed in the Oasis tower, which might be newer than the rest of the hotel from the looks of it. Our room was a standard room with a king-sized bed on the 16th floor. Very modern, great looking furniture, clean, very comfortable bedding, over-sized pillows, large (32 or 36 in.) flat-screen TV, small desk area, very clean bathroom. Our room had a very small balcony and I think the rooms on the 16th floor are the only ones in the Oasis tower that have balconies (All the rooms in the other tower have balconies). Our room also had plenty of storage space, a good-sized closet and a mini-fridge.

Check-in was easy. We got to Anaheim really early (about 11am) and they said that early check-in wouldn't be a problem. The staff was very nice and friendly. If you order room service be prepared to wait. Depending on the time of day it may take a while to get service. During the night they're busier, obviously, than during the morning or afternoon. We ordered breakfast a couple times through room service and the food was decent -- and of course expensive.

They have two restaurants on the property -- Cafe del Sol and JW's Steakhouse -- along with a pizza hut and Starbucks.

There's a heated outdoor pool (although part of the pool is covered) on the ground floor. We went there a couple times and it was never crowded.

Internet was $12 a day and we were told that you pay for service from 12pm that day until 12pm the next day. So, if it's 11am you better wait until noon rolls around before you purchase the internet package. Otherwise you'll only get to use it for an hour before it cuts out and you have to buy it again.

The location of the hotel is good. It's right next to the convention center and a few blocks from Disney and the Garden Walk shopping area. There's a shuttle every 20 minutes to Disney. You can buy all-day passes for the shuttle for $8/day. It can get crowded during the early morning and late at night, but the rest of the day it wasn't a problem. I would definitely recommend the shuttle as opposed to driving and parking at Disney.

I'm giving this place high marks, not because it's the most glitzy hotel (it's definitely not the Bellagio or Wynn), but because it's an exceptional value for the price. We were able to get a rate of less than $100 a night. For that kind of money this is a fabulous hotel. If we're ever back in Anaheim we would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family