2,308 results
All reviewsconvention centeroasis towerpizza hutthe concierge loungeattended a conferenceroom serviceself parkingbell staffacross the streetcorner roomhigh floorper dayhotel restaurantgift shopshuttle busart busking bed
Reviewed December 24, 2011

My family and I stayed 6 nights at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel while vacationing at Disneyland. We typically stay at a smaller hotel accross the street from the theme park but were attracted to the lower rate at the Marriott. The hotel is located next to the Anaheim Convention Center and is about 20-25 minute walk to the Disneyland main gate. Shuttle service is available to the park for a fee.

The customer service at this hotel is excellent. The employees went out of their way to say hi and ask how we were doing. In the evening (we were there just before Christmas) free Christmas cookies, hot chocolate and apple cider, and pictures with Santa were available in the lobby.

We stayed in a "typcial" hotel room on the 18th floor - nothing fancy. It did have a flat screen TV with plenty of cable channels, and a refrigerator. We had an obstructed view of Disneyland and would have been able to see the fireworks had we been in our room in the evening. Our room was on the concierge floor. I think we qualified for this floor because based on the length of our stay. The concierge room was located just down the hall from our room. A small breakfast and dinner snacks were available almost everyday except the weekend (breakfast was not available on Sunday either).

Overall this was a great experience.

Room Tip: Ask how to qualify for the concierge floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Neal206
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I and three colleagues attended the Learning Forward Conference and stayed at the Marriott Anaheim. Everything was fabulous. At check-in, the desk worker placed me on an upper floor since that is in my profile and she moved my friend to the same floor. I received everything I asked for promptly and with a smile from extra towels to an extra blanket. The fitness center was well equipped and clean. They had towels, moist washcloths and sanitizers. It encompassed two rooms. The restaurant accommodated my request for a breakfast off the menu. The concierge helped us find a great restaurant for dinner. Great place to stay. The only disappointment was the charge in the room for wifi. I got around this by buying a month from my cell service to turn my phone into a "hot spot". Much cheaper.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank h1200
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I stayed here recently for an event and had a room overlooking the pool. It was a spacious room and nicely furnished. The bed was really comfortable. The A/C was always on the mark. There were drawers for clothes and a cabinet for food. The closet was a might small and located right by the door. Other than that, the room was fine. Internet comes at a cost, which seems to be a common way to increase a customers bill these days. They have a cafe and coffee shop combo. Good luck on waiting for a Starbucks but the sandwiches were good. One of my fav amenities, was actually the Cafe Del Sol. I went for the buffet every time as was never disappointed. For the price of most dishes, you get an unlimited supply of good food. The concierge suite was a bonus, but was closed during the weekend. The staff was always polite and helpful. I would return for sure.

Room Tip: Being on the pool courtyard can be noisy until the pool closes, depending on the children. I did not experience other rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Excellent hotel experience. Housekeeping did a super job in our room each day. Very, very clean -- and I am picky. Only drawback to the room is that the bathroom is VERY small. Other than that, great hotel and good location. Staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I stayed at the Anaheim Marriott for a conference in early December. The location was great, right next to the convention center. Rooms were well appointed, but a little small. The balcony was a nice touch, though the winds were too strong for me to enjoy it. I really liked the Starbucks in the lobby. I was able to grab a quick meal there without having to walk very far. The staff was very helpful. I'd recommend this hotel to any business traveler.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business