Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel
$143
$139
Fairfield Inn
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$134
$806
$677
  • Restaurant
1,748 results
All reviewskids suitebunk bedsfrench doorsacross the streetminute walkking suitewithin walking distancetwo sinksfront desk staffconvention centerpull out couchfridge and microwaveafter a long daydisney tripright next doorfree parkingnear disneyland
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My stay at the Portofino Inn and Suites was okay. The room was okay. When I checked in I never signed anything (found this VERY strange) and when I went to check out I had almost $7 in charges that I didn't agree to. It's supposedly a city tax that was added, but no where did it state on my confirmation it would be MORE than the price (with taxes) I was quoted. Tried getting this straightened out but no one will do anything. Very disappointed and I won't be staying here or recommending it to anyone. Anyone who is staying there, double check everything! You may be charged more than you know.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Rooms were not what we had seen online. Bathroom floor was dirty. Kids suite was way different then what was portraited online. Noise from the room above us and outside in the hall early morning. We wanted a nice clean room like the one online but it just wasn't what we expected.

Room Tip: Clean the rooms more and bathroom and show how the rooms are online.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
WarmRegards, General Manager at Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Loveviolet,

Thank you for bringing to our attention that we missed our mark at exceeding your expectations. Please be assured that all of our online pictures are taken here at our property. We regret that your stay was not the best it could be and have immediately looked into our shortcomings and the details you described in your review. Your comfort is certainly a top priority for our entire staff. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us in our constant efforts to provide the very best experience for each of our guests. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and know that your return stay will most definitely be an improved one.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was very disappointed with my stay, I was originally going to stay three nights but cancelled after one night , the room was dated and the bed was cheap and uncomfortable , also people were smoking at the entrance and the elevator also smelled like smoke the pool was cloudy, all in all not what I expected for 225.00 a night .

Room Tip: Don't stay there are to many other hotels in the area that are nicer .
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Pete L,

We do apologize that your stay was less than expected and that choices made by other guests affected the pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere typically enjoyed at our hotel. Your comments have been taken seriously and are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinions by completing the review on our property.

Respectfully,

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were very happy with the Portofino Inn & Suites. The room was very comfortable, clean and modern. We had a one bedroom suite with a king size bed. It is conventiently located just two short blocks to the main gates of Disney and Adventure park. We would recommend this motel without hesitation.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Pros: 20 minute walk to Disneyland front gate, could see Disney fireworks from top floor; housekeeping staff were attentive to our requests.
Cons: old furniture/furnishings, possible bed bugs in bunk bed, extremely soft mattresses, toilet clogged, soft water (did not rinse soap off our skin very well), electrical outlets did not hold plugs (they kept falling out), freezer in mini-fridge did not freeze food, advertised "renovations" were disceiving. When I called to make the reservation, I asked specifically if the furniture was replaced during the renovation. They told me "yes," however, the rooms were obviously not renovated. Upon checking in, and asking further questions, they revealed that only the carpet, TVs and bedding was replaced. I would NOT recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
WarmRegards, General Manager at Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear Portofino_Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review which is extremely important to us. Please accept our apology for our shortcomings and the miscommunication in regard to our furnishings. it was certainly not our intention to mislead you in any way. Our furniture has been refurbished or retouched and we have installed brand new bedding, carpet, window coverings and bathroom fixtures. I have followed up with our entire staff regarding your comments to ensure that we avoid any miscommunication in the future. We always welcome guest feedback as it helps us monitor our standards and services, as well as take action on improvements and apply solutions to suit our guests' needs. Once again, we are sorry that your stay did not fulfill your expectations, and we appreciate your valued comments.

Best Regards,