“Welcome have for adults after a day at Disneyland!”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 892 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: South Clementine Street
Transit: Harbor Blvd/Katella Ave, Clementine/Katella Ave, “ART” Anaheim Resort Transit (located within Anaheim Gardenwalk), Train Station located at Angels Stadium.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Having spent the day at Disneyland with our children and young grandchildren, we were in desperate need of an adult haven and we found it at Roy's. The waitress was charming and unexpectedly professional given the location amongst so many casual restaurants. The food was excellent both in terms of options and quality of presentation.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Came here for a friends birthday although I have been here many times. Great food and good service. Their Aloha Hour is decent as well. Cant go wrong with this spot.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have dined in many excellent restaurants and this was not one of them. From the outside this place looks gorgeous and we were surprised we got a table right away. I ordered a glass of Chardonnay and it tasted like one of those from a box! Now I know there are some good boxed wines but this was not one of them. I ordered the mussels for appetizer and the thai chicken for main. Others ordered calamari and the pork chop. The mussels were small and dried up and no sauce on them, very poor. My chicken was undercooked, still had blood in the bones and was covered in a kind of green goop. I felt sick eating it. The calamari was ok and my husband and son enjoyed the chop. My daughter had the miso soup and said it was nice. I thought I would try the red wine, same box crap again. The bill was outrageous and we will not eat here again - sorry.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We managed to obtain a reservation through our hotel concierge for 8:15pm. We had a a bit of a wait at the bar with drinks before seating. The particular barman we happen to have seemed distracted and inattentive - however - the dinner and service certainly made up for it! I loved the blackened Ahi which was served just perfect! We were in Anaheim for a few days. This was the best meal we had over the course of 4 days. Our waiter was very helpful with recommendations and supplementary information. We sat with a good view of the kitchen and delighted in watching the well organised routines. Thank you to Roy's Anaheim for a delightful evening meal. We will certainly consider eating at another Roy's when the opportunity presents itself.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love this restaurant because of the perfection the chiefs put into cooking every meal, excellent service and very wonderful drinks. Everyone takes pride with food presentation, classy setting but not overpriced experiance. Excellent special holiday dining such as Mother's Day, Father's Day and others, You can count on a excellent experience dinning at all Roy's Restaurants. Enjoy.