“Look forward to my next visit!”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: South Clementine Street
Transit: Harbor Blvd/Katella Ave, Clementine/Katella Ave, “ART” Anaheim Resort Transit (located within Anaheim Gardenwalk), Train Station located at Angels Stadium.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I love Roy's. Excellent wine. Great food. Professional service.

I love how they have a separate vegetarian menu and I love how the staff know the menu, down to pronunciation (lap cheong!) and describing the flavors to expect!

I have been twice and am looking forward to future visits.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I've been to several Roy's all over California and Hawaii. It amazes me the variety each restaurant brings highlighting its chef. The one in Anaheim features more Korean dishes than I had encountered so I felt it necessary to sample them. First, I had the pibimbap. It's rice with vegetables and korean kalbi in a bowl that you mix together. A staple in Korean cuisine. Then I had the bokumbap which is fried rice. This was with kimchee and samgyupsal which is like korean bacon. Both were DELICIOUS and reasonably priced. It didn't hurt that I received a coupon in the mail from them either so I actually ended up being a pretty cheap date! My BF had teppenyaki shrimp which he said was excellent. We had a very enjoyable meal before our concert.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The atmosphere was excellent. The outside patio was very inviting and relaxing. The food was simply "ok." Overpriced and not a very big selection of dinner choices.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

It was a real treat to eat at Roy's in Anaheim recently. This was the first time that we had eaten there. We started with the calamari appetizer, which was delicious and spicy. It was the best calamari that we had ever had. I had the Roy's trip for dinner, which gave me an opportunity to try the butterfish, the macadamia encrusted mahi mahi and teriyaki salmon. I would have to say that the butterfish was the best of the three. Very moist. We finished the meal sharing the pineapple upside down cake. I would have liked more pineapple in it, but it was very good. Service was good. Great night out.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We were eagerly anticipating our dinner here, however it didn't measure up to our other experiences. The restaurant was jam packed-probably because of a big helicopter (or something helio) convention. We were seated by the very noisy bar so it was hard to have a conversation. The food was good, but was not steaming hot. Must have been sitting a little while before it was brought to our table. Anyway- was a good, but not great experience we were hoping for, considering the $380.00 bill for 6 of us. We didn't have any alcohol either. Just appetizers, 6 entrees and three shared desserts.