“Great meal-Fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: South Clementine Street
Transit: Harbor Blvd/Katella Ave, Clementine/Katella Ave, “ART” Anaheim Resort Transit (located within Anaheim Gardenwalk), Train Station located at Angels Stadium.
kirkland wa
“Great meal-Fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

A great meal, made even better by our knowledgeable waitress, Amy! Great wine recommendations-and the Aloha roll is dreamworthy!

Visited March 2013

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
“If I could I would give Roy's a 4 and a half”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have eaten at this Roy's several times and the food, service and decor are always consistently very good or better. I have had the Butterfish, Ahi, Salmon and every piece of seafood has been incredibly fresh, well cooked and seasoned. The Sushi is also well prepared and flavorful. My appetizer this past visit was the Brussels Sprouts with Macadamia nuts. i love these nutritious spouts of Belgium, when they are prepared correctly (see my review of Circa) and in this instance they where ok, but nothing great. In spite of this minor disappointment I will return to Roy's when in Anaheim again, because I know I can count on a wonderful meal each time.

• Visited March 2013
Rexburg, Idaho
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I took my family here on my wife's birthday and we were very impressed. The kids meals are a 3 course meal (appetizer, main dish and dessert) with a drink which my son loved. I had Roy's trio which was delicious, my wife had Ahi which was amazing. Service was great, food was great and the atmosphere was awesome.

• Visited February 2013
Boblingen, Germany
“Wonderful - a great dinner out, even though I was alone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Usually I'm not thrilled with having dinner by myself in a restaurant, but over years of business travel I've accepted it as a necessity. On this evening, the atmosphere, drinks, and food was so great, that I couldn't have cared less! I felt like starting out with a cocktail, and the barkeeper made a mango mojito to-order (ie. modifying the sweetness down to a level that was perfect). My main dish, as it was placed before me, wafted such enticing aromas up that my mouth literally started watering; and since I'd started with a nice salad, I wasn't starving. At the end, against my better judgement, I even splurged on dessert and had the incredible molten chocolate soufflé - which would have been perfect, if I could have shared with someone. As it was, just too much wonderful food and it went unfinished. The servers were extremely attentive, checking on me so often that I almost forgot that I was on my own. Great place - if you're in town, go here!

• Visited February 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Lively restaurant with great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Enjoyable ambience, great selection of sea food and very fresh sashimi, responsive staff, even had Oban single malt. My 3 colleagues who got assorted fish entrees were all happy too.

Visited February 2013