“Great food, good prices, perfect service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: South Clementine Street
Transit: Harbor Blvd/Katella Ave, Clementine/Katella Ave, “ART” Anaheim Resort Transit (located within Anaheim Gardenwalk), Train Station located at Angels Stadium.
Stockton, CA
“Great food, good prices, perfect service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Dined here last night with my fiancée. I do have to say, I did not enjoy my meal (pork katsu), but that was just a bad choice on my part, no fault of the restaurant. Everything else was awesome.

We enjoyed 2 sushi rolls from the lounge menu, both very good (spicy ahi and ebi roll). The original Hawaiian martini is the way to go for drinks. My fiancée got the trio which was a great choice. She enjoyed the salmon, macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi and the butterfish. The butterfish was delicious!!! I highly recommend the butterfish, as it is available as an entree. I was disappointed I did not order that. We shared the chocolate soufflé for dessert that came with my prix fixe menu.

We sat in the lounge and had great service. Kudos to the staff for being very friendly and attentive, but not overbearing.

Our total bill for 2 appetizers, 3 drinks, 1 entree and 1 prix fixe meal was $112*. Not bad!
*(We did get in early and the appetizers were $6 each)

Stateline, Nevada
“Great service made for a special night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went there for my wife's birthday. I made reservations on OpenTable and mentioned it was her birthday. I didn't mention her name so the day before I got a call from the restaurant asking what her name was.

When we arrived the staff was very friendly. Each and everyone said hello and wished my wife a happy birthday. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Her menu had her name on it with a birthday welcome.

Now onto the food which was superb.

Kalua pork and smoked gouda Mac and cheese. Very flavorful but I thought it could use more pork in the dish.

I had the Misoyaki butterfish which was very tender, flavorful and I would order it again without hesitation.

My wife had surf and turf. Which came with a filet, lobster and lump crab Oscar. She said it was excellent.

For dessert we had the pineapple cake and soufflé which were wonderful. They also gave my wife a BD crème brulee and two scoops of ice cream. With a birthday wish.

Overall this was an excellent restaurant. Yes it is a chain but I was very impressed by the quality of service and the wonderful food to go along with it.

The wine list is very good with some decent pricing.

If all the Roy's are like this the chain is a winner. But if you are in Anaheim you need to try this Roy's

Good job

Texas
“Food was great but the scotch was outrageously expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went for the "Happy Hour" offering several appetizers for a very inexpenisve price - they were all excellent and a great buy for the money. However, I had a single malt scotch - Talisker 10 year old with my dinner - that was inappropriately priced. I was charged $21 per glass (2 oz) for a lower level (in price, not quality) single malt. A fifth of Talisker costs about $65 so you can see that the markup was outrageous. I was shocked at my bill and to be gouged by such when they were literally giving away (for $6) other cocktails. It really detracted from the entire experience.

2 Thank allergydoc
Brea, California
“Great Choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

There are many choices at the Anaheim Garden Walk and we chose Roy's Hawaiian Fusion. It was a great choice! We did not have a reservation so we had to wait about 20 minutes. Not bad for a Friday night, so we took advantage of our wait and went to the bar. My wife and I each had a couple of drinks duing this time. The drinks all had a good kick with great flavor! We moved over to our table and ordered the Auntie Lei's Aloha Roll. This was some of the best sushi I had ever tasted! For our main course we had the Go Chu Jang Spiced Tiger Shrimp and Fire Grilled Hangar Steak. Both were amazing! Of course you can't have great food without great service! From the bartender to the wait staff, everyone conducted themselves with proper etiquette completing a great dining experience.

1 Thank Vincent L
Annapolis, Maryland
“Happy Hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Happy hour at Roy's was one of the highlights of our trip to Disney. The food and drinks were excellent and the prices remarkably low for happy hour. Service was excellent as well. I'm going to try out the Roy's in Baltimore closer to home!

Visited August 2012