Our family of six stayed there one night before waking up early to go to Disneyland. We were pleased overall. Couple things to note-
1. Parking (free) is only for current guests so we had to move our car when we checked out in the morning.
2. Cribs are $10
3. The continental breakfast (free) technically starts at 7am but they set up early on the morning we were there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For business or pleasure, Alpine Inn is your best choice of lodging in Anaheim Resort. We are located less than 100 yards to the south entrance of Disneyland Resort and directly across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center, Hilton and Marriot. Just blocks away are the Honda Center and Angel Stadium. All of our rooms include microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, free parking, wireless internet service and complimentary continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Alpine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Hotel Anaheim
- Alpine Motel Anaheim
- Alpine Inn Anaheim